It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A single spark of courage can ignite the fires of hope.

<span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, a stylish action-adventure chronicling one man's fight for revenge in Nazi-occupied France, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 50% launch discount.

Sabotage really is an underappreciated art. Not only does it require copious amounts of creativity, street smarts, patience, and bravado, it can also help oppressed people survive an occupation long enough until the time is ripe to fight back. Racecar mechanic Sean Devlin wasn't planning on becoming a saboteur, but when his best friend gets killed by a sadistic German officer, he finds himself joining the French resistance, willing to cause some mayhem and avenge his buddy's death in the process. As he's running across rooftops, engaging in shootouts, and blowing up enemy assets, the black and white Parisian districts will gradually get more colorful, signifying the locals' growing confidence against the receding oppressors. Vive la résistance!

Work the streets and shadows of Paris and push back the German occupation forces in <span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 50% discount will last until September 29, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FgvgAY74c_Y
Post edited September 22, 2016 by maladr0Id
low rated
The story is stupid revenge garbage.
I forgot to play this, great to see it here.
As noted, criminally underrated game. I enjoyed the hell out of it, but while it's worth the price, I have to wonder why the price is as high as it is, given the fact this has been on sale regularly for 5 bucks.
I Remember it having some map bug for me, so it made it hard to use it. Lines went to hell when you moved the map or something.
JMich: I know.
well, thank you for the information, much appreciated :)
Antimateria: I Remember it having some map bug for me, so it made it hard to use it. Lines went to hell when you moved the map or something.
The GOG magicians seem to have fixed said bug, or at least I never encountered it. Don't forget to thank them for the fix :)
Is this game an open-world FPS? What engine does it use?
I enjoyed this game so much, that I ended up played this to the point of getting every trophy on my PS3. It does have some historical inaccuracies, which bother me, but it was too enjoyable to let that stop me. I already own a physical copy for PC, but will likely purchase it on GOG to support them and because their copy is more likely to work in the future.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by EndlessKnight
Antimateria: I Remember it having some map bug for me, so it made it hard to use it. Lines went to hell when you moved the map or something.
JMich: The GOG magicians seem to have fixed said bug, or at least I never encountered it. Don't forget to thank them for the fix :)
Perhaps I'll try origin version because i don't remember what card I had back then. But if they have fixed couple of those bugs, then it was a great game.

Edit: ugh.. I have it on gamersgate, so not origin but some ea activation it had anyway.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by Antimateria
NapalmDeath77777: Any game like this where you are the Germans resisting Allied oppression?
Always the bad guys.
Never heard of this game. It looks quite interesting!
Ooo this game is quite good. Underrated, to be sure. Glad to see it here, though will probably wait for a deeper sale. I picked it up on Origin for 5 bucks, and am confident it will get to that point here during some sale or another.
Brilliant!

Gonna buy it as soon as I get home :)
JMich: I didn't notice any issues on my RX 480, though my GT315M did play it as a slideshow. Could give it a spin on a 4870M (or something like that) if you want.
At time of release there was tons of bugs with the ATI cards, one of the most annoying one was that the map was unusable, the map and the "pointers" (i.e. where you were, the point of interest, etc...) where misaligned making it impossible to know where you were and where you wanted to go. There was also tons of other similar glitches.
This looks interesting