It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Iconic characters - Axel, Blaze, Adam - from an iconic game series reunite to clean up the city from the criminal scum. Streets of Rage 4 beat ‘em up game is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until May the 4th, 8 AM UTC. With some brand-new moves and kickass tracks in the background, our heroes are ready to teach hordes of criminals a painful lesson.
Online coop is available? Any cross-play with steam or console players?

There is an error on the configuration needed for the game to run. You specified the recommended setup as the minimal, which is really different.
CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 | AMD Phenom II X4 965
RAM : 4 GB
GFX : NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 | AMD Radeon HD 6670
HDD Space : 8 GB free
Post edited April 30, 2020 by kasasensei
i'm confused

the announcement says it's a release, it says the discount last until may 4th, but on the storepage linked in the news, it's still a "coming soon" with notification button

so, when can it be purchased, effectively ?
Welcome, you fresh addition to SoR family! \o/
Now...let the most curious among us feel your pulse while we, the patient ones, listen and decide when will be the right time be...to join in and play with you. :)
I'm not too fond of the smooth art style, but I think I'll give this one a try later. We need more old school beat em up like this one.
GOG.com: Iconic characters - Axel, Blaze, Adam - from an iconic game series reunite to clean up the city from the criminal scum. Streets of Rage 4 beat ‘em up game is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until May the 4th, 8 AM UTC. With some brand-new moves and kickass tracks in the background, our heroes are ready to teach hordes of criminals a painful lesson.
Can you please clarify whether or not it has online functions?
Anyone know if this comes with the soundtrack? He asks not expecting much because GOG are getting really bad at offering goodies...

If not, maybe I'll try this on deep discount later on, I simply can't get past the hideous mobile-flash art direction and how they made my boy Axel look so damn stupid.
Post edited April 30, 2020 by ReynardFox
ReynardFox: Anyone know if this comes with the soundtrack? He asks not expecting much because GOG are getting really bad at offering goodies...
If it helps, the soundtrack's already available on Spotify.
ReynardFox: Anyone know if this comes with the soundtrack? He asks not expecting much because GOG are getting really bad at offering goodies...
OdanUrr: If it helps, the soundtrack's already available on Spotify.
I'm aware, but I don't support music streaming sites, I'm only interested in owning the music, in lossless format if possible.

I wish more game studios would support Bandcamp... Streets of Rage 1 2 and 3 remastered are already available there in FLAC.
Post edited April 30, 2020 by ReynardFox
OdanUrr: If it helps, the soundtrack's already available on Spotify.
ReynardFox: I'm aware, but I don't support music streaming sites, I'm only interested in owning the music, in lossless format if possible.

I wish more game studios would support Bandcamp...
If Bandcamp is your thing, Olivier Deriviere also released the soundtrack there. I own a few of them myself.
ReynardFox: I'm aware, but I don't support music streaming sites, I'm only interested in owning the music, in lossless format if possible.

I wish more game studios would support Bandcamp...
OdanUrr: If Bandcamp is your thing, Olivier Deriviere also released the soundtrack there. I own a few of them myself.
Oh really? Well then! Off I go to pick that up! Thanks for the heads up, it's weird but a google search only returned Yuzo Koshiro's bandcamp account and not Olivier's so I assumed it wasn't there.
ReynardFox: I'm only interested in owning the music
Music is freedom and as such it can't be owned...only enjoyed. :P
ReynardFox: I'm only interested in owning the music
BranjoHello: Music is freedom and as such it can't be owned...only enjoyed. :P
I'm still holding onto the data files themselves like Gollum. :p
high rated
OdanUrr: If Bandcamp is your thing, Olivier Deriviere also released the soundtrack there. I own a few of them myself.
ReynardFox: Oh really? Well then! Off I go to pick that up! Thanks for the heads up, it's weird but a google search only returned Yuzo Koshiro's bandcamp account and not Olivier's so I assumed it wasn't there.
https://olivierderiviere.bandcamp.com/album/streets-of-rage-4
BranjoHello: Music is freedom and as such it can't be owned...only enjoyed. :P
ReynardFox: I'm still holding onto the data files themselves like Gollum. :p
I'll be using Winamp until I die probably and I have over 7000 songs in mp3 on my computer. But I don't own that music...no one does. ;)