It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unlimited power!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 66% discount for the duration of the Winter Sale.
Devastating force powers, impressive setpieces, fast-paced action and an intriguing story full of twists, turns, and familiar faces: that's the power of the Force Unleashed. Follow the incredible exploits of Starkiller, Darth Vader's secret apprentice, and witness a never-before-seen story that could change the fate of the galaxy. No enemy can stand in Starkiller's way, but Vader's dark manipulations and his own questionable choices will put him on a dangerous path that not even his fearsome powers can avert.
Ditto on the gog connect hope. I got mine there through humble bundle. Will have to wait...
SeduceMePlz: Awesome! Instabought. More, please!
Personally I'm hoping to see Star Trek Elite Force 1 and 2.
SeduceMePlz: Awesome! Instabought. More, please!
jalister: Personally I'm hoping to see Star Trek Elite Force 1 and 2.
Never played 'em, but I'd give 'em a shot if they come to GOG!

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/star_trek_elite_force_1_2_1
And here I was hoping for Super Star Wars, and instead we got this -the absolute bottom of the Star Wars games barrel :P
deleted
And thank you again for the surprising releases and generous launch discounts! Welcome to my Library. :D
timmy010: Forced unleashed 2 is known to have some performance bug is the gog version fixed or is it present. I cant remember the exact details but it was everywhere and difficult to miss
It is also know to a game which was rushed out the door which is why it is significantly shorter than the original.
Finally!
The Force Unleashed games have always felt dated to me, like they were button-masher beat-em-ups that were about two decades too late to the game (remember when Double Dragon and Final Fight came out?). It's especially embarrassing when significantly older games running on id Tech 3, like Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, had vastly superior lightsabre combat and force powers.
Wow, this is unexpected. I played the first one (got it on Steam as a cheap deal) and enjoyed it well enough. Guess I'll grab the sequel for yucks and grins.
darthspudius: I remember the wife buying me it as a present and was gutted when I finished it between lunch and supper.
That's not a nice way to treat your wife.

If she had bought you Master of Orion 3, sure. Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods? Be my guest. Superman 64? I'd lend my knives; hell, I might buy you a knife set. This game? eh... maybe a nail clipper.
The last solid single player STAR WARS themed games from LucasArts. Thanks GOG and Disney!
Mr.Caine: Ah yes The Force Unleashed. The beggining of the era where SW games stopped being good.
^This. I personally detest the TFU games.

Lightsaber combat was at its prime in Jedi Outcast 2 and Jedi Academy. TFU is just boring hack and slash.
darthspudius: I remember the wife buying me it as a present and was gutted when I finished it between lunch and supper.
joppo: That's not a nice way to treat your wife.

If she had bought you Master of Orion 3, sure. Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods? Be my guest. Superman 64? I'd lend my knives; hell, I might buy you a knife set. This game? eh... maybe a nail clipper.
haha, well played.
How is it that #1 is more than twice the size of #2? :P I thought sequels were supposed to be bigger. :P