It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I guess I'll always be.

Soldier of Fortune, Soldier of Fortune II and Soldier of Fortune: Payback are now available DRM-free, only on GOG.com. Get all three games together for a 15% series discount.

The acclaimed FPS series returns!
In the first two entries, you'll take the role of John Mullins, a mercenary who possesses a very particular set of skills, skills that make him a nightmare to bad guys around the world. Take out terrorists and stop their nefarious plans in the games that helped pioneer body region damage when hurting enemy sprites.
The third game in the series puts you in the shoes of Thomas Mason, a freelance mercenary going up against an enemy that can only be tackled by those not afraid to get their hands dirty.
Loved SoF! I hated SoF2 though, there was some stealth mission that kept instantkilling me no matter where I was and I could never figure it out. Great games though.
Damnit! I've just had to buy a new boiler and heating system, and now you decide to release Soldier of Fortune! :(
Nice, nothing like blowing off someone's leg with a pistol
I mean this is cool but I literally just bought these on ebay a few months ago because I assumed they would never come to gog or steam.

To the wishlist they go. haha
Thanks, GOG!
EDIT: It says "Platinum Edition" but I can't find any information about it. Any idea how this would differ from the vanilla?
Post edited October 01, 2018 by ZFR
That's great, I love the 2nd game XD
But I'm still waiting for No one lives forever series.
Nice to see the Soldier of Fortune series finally here. Will wishlist until a decent promo appears, they're very expensive now for games wityh more than 10 years of age (and Payback was released basically as a low-budget game at the time...)
There's cheats and mods to make SoF 1&2 more fun and they're on the quake engines so you should be able to make your own maps for them.
That theu gpt the legal problems solved for the SOF series gives a bit of hope that the similar legal problems with THe NOLF series might be solved.
ZFR: EDIT: It says "Platinum Edition" but I can't find any information about it. Any idea how this would differ from the vanilla?
Main game with all Gold Edition features + more MP stuff like some new maps.
One of my all-time favourites. Thanks, GoG!
ZFR: Thanks, GOG!
EDIT: It says "Platinum Edition" but I can't find any information about it. Any idea how this would differ from the vanilla?
it was called the "Special Edition" in Europe.
I've never even heard of SoF Payback until now, is it decent, seems to be a different developer.
Thanks for those three games GOG, very appriciated. :)

Region lock for germany is unfortunate, but there are ways....

Thanks you VERY much. :) :) :)
Fantastic release, thanks as always!