It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go on a journey the Kingdom of Nelwë, where the forces of Technology clash with those of Nature. Silverfall: Complete is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 75% discount lasting until 23rd September 2020, 1 PM UTC. Craft your hero into a mighty champion in this action RPG series. Oppose the tyrannic Order of Nothingness and use the freedom to evolve in either the technological or spiritual paths.

This pack contains two games - Silverfall and Silverfall Earth Awakening.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
(something happen to this release thread? or am I bumping it? :P)

Glad to see this finally here, and at a nice initial discount! I'm really glad we got so many good and highly-desired/voted games from Focus Home.
Post edited September 18, 2020 by tfishell
Silverfall? Nice. I remember playing through that game. I found a legendary crossbow at like level 15 and kept using it till the end of the game because it was just that good.

Might play through that again.

Thanks Focus, for bringing it here.
Post edited September 18, 2020 by idbeholdME
high rated
I have a regional hard copy (Spain) that would only work properly on XP and the english patches would create all sorts of issues when applied. Mostly text issues.

So thankful for this!

EDIT: I never owned the expansion before so double win.
Post edited September 18, 2020 by Hikage1983
i have the steam version but that works pretty much with a struggle, might check it out here, just as i did with dungeon siege 2, to sie if that offers a better experience
Post edited September 18, 2020 by Radiance1979
OMG I've been warting for this since the DotEmu store went down!

THANKS GOG!
(done, thanks :)
Post edited September 18, 2020 by tfishell
high rated
tfishell: (something happen to this release thread? or am I bumping it? :P)
No. Until someone makes the first comment, the thread does not exist on the forums. And due to the news announcements now being at the bottom of the main page, it usually takes a while for someone to notice and comment.

Just check the news everyday at 3 PM (polish time). That is when most (but not all) news drop.
Yay! Good old games! (which are fun even if not exactly good)
The news is worth more than Control, BPM and last ten releases of some fancy new who-cares-about-them games ;))
How do I enable Fullscreen? I only get it in a window.
Nice good old release ! Wishlisted !
It's kind of weird how the characters look way, waaay better than the environment. It almost looks like a movie with bad greenscreen.

Anyway, I've got plenty of RPGs in my backlog and on my wishlist already. This looks decent, but not quite interesting enough.
Great! I played the game on steam, I won't miss the chance to have it here (multiplayer via lan)! Thanks guys :D
A question for those who have already bought this edition: is Earth Awakening available as a standalone game (like on Steam) or is it merged with the original game?
high rated
I'm very tempted to buy it, if only because of the elven boobage they're shamelessly throwing in my face XD