It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go on a journey the Kingdom of Nelwë, where the forces of Technology clash with those of Nature. Silverfall: Complete is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 75% discount lasting until 23rd September 2020, 1 PM UTC. Craft your hero into a mighty champion in this action RPG series. Oppose the tyrannic Order of Nothingness and use the freedom to evolve in either the technological or spiritual paths.

This pack contains two games - Silverfall and Silverfall Earth Awakening.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
high rated
Time4Tea: I'm very tempted to buy it, if only because of the elven boobage they're shamelessly throwing in my face XD
I'd rather say that what interested me in the release is a subtle visual reference to the good old fantasy aesthetics in a classic, gender nonneutral approach. But, yes, indeed, I guess we both look at the same thing.
high rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: A question for those who have already bought this edition: is Earth Awakening available as a standalone game (like on Steam) or is it merged with the original game?
Just one complete installer it appears, see attachment - same for Galaxy.

----------
Edited two minutes later: Updated picture to make it apparent that only one entry is visible in the library, Silverfall: Complete
Attachments:
Post edited September 18, 2020 by Midoryu
Interesting, only played the demo in the past but isn't a bad action-RPG and the discount is nice
OHMYGODJCABOMB: A question for those who have already bought this edition: is Earth Awakening available as a standalone game (like on Steam) or is it merged with the original game?
The steam version is not standalone if I remember, unless they changed it at some point. I remember having to install the base game, then the expansion and then verify game files to correctly install the game.
high rated
Glad to see this come here.

Severely underrated ARPG, especially once you install Earth Awakening (with all the technical improvements).
Hikage1983: I have a regional hard copy (Spain) that would only work properly on XP and the english patches would create all sorts of issues when applied. Mostly text issues.

So thankful for this!

EDIT: I never owned the expansion before so double win.
To get it going on W10, I had use DGVoodoo basically from the retail version.

For older DirectX games (i.e. DX 9.0 and especially below that version) - if you have issues, attach the DGVoodoo wrapper and config it (or some other wrapper).

From there, if you still have issues - might need to use some programs to make it go Fullscreen or Windowed Fullscreen, if need be.
Post edited September 18, 2020 by MysterD
Time4Tea: I'm very tempted to buy it, if only because of the elven boobage they're shamelessly throwing in my face XD
It seems they know all the marketing tricks; and traps too! :)
Never heard of this game before but I like exploration. Can't really find any good reviews on this. Can someone give me some bullet points on what to expect from this?
RyaReisender: Never heard of this game before but I like exploration. Can't really find any good reviews on this. Can someone give me some bullet points on what to expect from this?
Well, I`ve installed it and playe it for an hour or so. Nice action and quite a lotta skills to choose from. But the UI, especially maintaining the view, is a bit horrible, not to say disgusting!
high rated
dyscode: OMG I've been warting for this since the DotEmu store went down!

THANKS GOG!
Yes, me too. I always had the disc of silverfall, but missed out on getting Earth Awakening, so glad this came here eventually. Great discount too, the games is well worth the asking price.

NOTE: For best experience use Camera Mod by GalandriX:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/silverfall-camera-mod

There is also this tip for small fonts:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also if you use a high resolution and find the text to small this trick worked for me.

Credit goes to member oni5115 at Silverfall.net
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Font Size:
Go to Silverfall\Data\Localize\Lang_ENG\Data\Fonte - and make a backup copy of the folder. Copy whichever size font you want and rename
it to the names of the other fonts. This helps drastically when you are playing at 1650x1080 resolutions. Although some of the skills get
a little hard to read sometimes due to clipping; but it's still worth it in my opinion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, first make a copy of that "Fonte" folder...then copy the Times27.fnt four times, and rename them after the other file names,
and get rid of the other files (make sure to backup first just in case)

Works well in 1920x1080 and makes everything readable, including NPC text - use at your own risk like any home-made fix.
Post edited September 18, 2020 by nightcraw1er.488
Midoryu: silverfall_gog.jpg
Thanks for the screenshot!

Ghildrean: The steam version is not standalone if I remember, unless they changed it at some point. I remember having to install the base game, then the expansion and then verify game files to correctly install the game.
There is a note on the Earth Awakening store page on Steam that this is a standalone expansion that doesn't require the base game. You can even buy only Earth Awakening and be able to play it.
high rated
Midoryu: silverfall_gog.jpg
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Thanks for the screenshot!

Ghildrean: The steam version is not standalone if I remember, unless they changed it at some point. I remember having to install the base game, then the expansion and then verify game files to correctly install the game.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: There is a note on the Earth Awakening store page on Steam that this is a standalone expansion that doesn't require the base game. You can even buy only Earth Awakening and be able to play it.
Treu, but if you start Earth awakening you start at level 20 or so, so miss out most of the early levelling. EA is probably the better half of the game in fairness.
Great news, mighty discount! Hopefully wine-able without much troubles(DX9 & such).
nightcraw1er.488: Works well in 1920x1080 and makes everything readable, including NPC text - use at your own risk like any home-made fix.
Thanks that worked great. I've been enjoying the game so far, but the font was so terrible for 1080p on a laptop screen.
The game is sold in English, French and German.
But under "Silverfall\Data\Localize" I only find the English version.
Changing the start.ini from ENG to GER only leads to an error message.
Did I miss something or is the german and french localization missing?
Does the game work with an Xbox 360 controller?