It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stand and deal-iver, you ruffian!

Shadowhand is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% discount until December 14, 5PM UTC.
When you're a lady of aristocratic upbringing, waving your sword and gun at strangers on the high road is unbecoming. But if you can first humble them in a clever game of cards, well that's a different story entirely. Step up your solitaire game with well-chosen gear and smart use of your special abilities as you help this sassy noblewoman-turned-vigilante save her dear friend from a web of atmospheric 18th century intrigue.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited December 07, 2017 by maladr0Id
falloutttt: looks very interesting! :)

please add achievements for GOG galaxy.

thanks!
I second this and I mean it. Probably of of the very few occasions where achievements reeeally do matter are card based adventures!!! :)
falloutttt: looks very interesting! :)

please add achievements for GOG galaxy.

thanks!
victorchopin: I second this and I mean it. Probably of of the very few occasions where achievements reeeally do matter are card based adventures!!! :)
well, it has achievements for Steam, so hopefully devs aren't too lazy to add them for Galaxy as well.
I like RPGs mixed with a card game, but solitaire-style? I think I'll pass. Also the graphics look terribly bland, like a prticularly bad and lifeless mobile game.
falloutttt: please add achievements for GOG galaxy.
Like a broken record.
The developer of this game also created Fairway Solitaire, which was an absolutely great card game.

Really looking forward to playing this.
Great release .

I hope we will see the Spooky / Holiday / Spring Bonus bundle and Regency Solitaire on Gog soon .
muttly13: Is it me or does this only appeal because of bust size?
maladr0Id: Nothing wrong with busty games, but this really isn't one of them.

However, you can put on a beard and some other silly things.
Fake beards? Consider me sold!
Arrgh, I've been waiting for this but I'm broke. Too bad playing the game won't translate into real-world currency!
falloutttt: please add achievements for GOG galaxy.
Mr.Mumbles: Like a broken record.
:/
Bieeanda: Fake beards? Consider me sold!
There's a fetish for everyone, even wanting to be a bearded lady. =P
Post edited December 07, 2017 by Mr.Mumbles
Hmmm... I was a faerie solitaire addict many years ago...
Dare I get this, possibly rekindle that desire and walk that dark path once more...?

Damn I can't say I am not tempted.. I will have to check it out some more but this has the potential to be my next
casual gaming fix for quite a while.
Painted_Doll: Great release .

I hope we will see the Spooky / Holiday / Spring Bonus bundle and Regency Solitaire on Gog soon .
Wow nice surprise
Bieeanda: Fake beards? Consider me sold!
Mr.Mumbles: There's a fetish for everyone, even wanting to be a bearded lady. =P
Eh, I'm a fan of ridiculous physical comedy... and it doesn't get much sillier than a fake beard on a pretty lady. ;)
Bieeanda: Eh, I'm a fan of ridiculous physical comedy... and it doesn't get much sillier than a fake beard on a pretty lady. ;)
How about a man pretending to be a woman with a fake beard?
Bieeanda: Eh, I'm a fan of ridiculous physical comedy... and it doesn't get much sillier than a fake beard on a pretty lady. ;)
darktjm: How about a man pretending to be a woman with a fake beard?
That's not funny! They shouldn't be making fun of that! Especially the part where they make fun of saying the Lord's name. That is not a laughing matter and it is a serous sin to say Jehovah!

WAIT! NO!

OW!

STOP!