It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seasons after Fall is now available DRM-free. Get it 75% off until June 26th, 1pm UTC.

Seasons After Fall is a 2D platform-puzzler game that will let you dive into a captivating universe and explore a land governed by magic and nature. As a wild fox you are sent on a perilous journey aided only by your ability to change the seasons at will, manipulating a gorgeous 2D world backed by an enchanting live string quartet.
Fairfox: its a fox i bought it

see a fox buy a fox
steal a fox
fox fox fox
(Norwegian lemon fudge.)
Mr.Mumbles: It's also sad to hear that the devs stopped making games. :(
Is that really sure or just a rumor? Last thing I heard was that they were working on a game called GRAAHL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVbeArB8bY
Post edited June 19, 2019 by PaterAlf
Good game. Some goodies would have been nice (manual, soundtrack, wallpapers, at least some avatars..)

Since the soundtrack is missing on GOG completely - it can be found at bandcamp

see a fox buy a fox
steal a fox
fox fox fox
Amen!

It's more than a fair price for a fox. :)
Post edited June 20, 2019 by Lemon_Curry
Good for Focus Home to finally bring this here where it belongs!

see a fox buy a fox
steal a fox
fox fox fox
If that's your motto, you might consider getting this, too. One of the recurring characters is a fox as well, and a quite particular one on top of it.
Post edited June 20, 2019 by Leroux
low rated
Leroux: Good for Focus Home to finally bring this here where it belongs!

see a fox buy a fox
steal a fox
fox fox fox
Leroux: If that's your motto, you might consider getting this, too. One of the recurring characters is a fox as well, and a quite particular one on top of it.
:O why you do dis to me?!!!111

lolz
jokin' aside, thankeeeees x. i'll take a look-see!

see a fox buy a fox
steal a fox
fox fox fox
That seems only fair.
Had this on my steam wishlist for ages, definitely buying it now. That price certainly warrants an insta-buy.
$4 bucks eh. Yup not even going to bother looking at reviews for this one. *buy*
Lillesort131: However it will probably work with wine+DXVK or (as it seems to be a Unity game) using this method.
From what I've read in Steam forum comments, it indeed works well under Proton/SteamPlay.
hmmmm 1st impressions are: cute voice-over work, noice art + animation, but i hate hate hate teh delay on teh jump. hoo, if there are, like, precise jumps involved thats gonna be a killah.
I have this game on Steam. I just beat Ori and the Blind Forest the other day and this looks like another game to scratch that same itch, but more noobie friendly.
pmcollectorboy: I have this game on Steam. I just beat Ori and the Blind Forest the other day and this looks like another game to scratch that same itch, but more noobie friendly.
If that itch concerns beautifully illustrated stories about spirits of nature told without (many) words, you may be right, but the gameplay is quite different. Slower and more of a puzzle platformer than a metroidvania action game. AT least from what I've seen (about 90 minutes in).
LittleCritter: Had this on my steam wishlist for ages, definitely buying it now. That price certainly warrants an insta-buy.
Buying it on Gog is great of course, but just so you know, it was at this same low price on steam exactly a year ago, and possibly other times too, so apparently you missed that. I've been using isthereanydeal.com for notifications of sales, which works okay. Maybe other people know of other ways to get automatic notifications.
ciemnogrodzianin: Looks like mistake. Steam does not offer Mac/Linux version. From Discussion forum:
Unfortunately no, there is a huge chance that there will never be any Linux version of Seasons after fall. Our company has stopped creating games for now. We always tried to do our best to have our games available for Linux users. This time we failed. I hope you'll understand.

[edit: gog, fix the forum, pls]
Lillesort131: Oh, that's a shame. Anyway, thanks for the information. However it will probably work with wine+DXVK or (as it seems to be a Unity game) using

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/running_nonlinux_unity3d_games_on_linux_and_natively

this method
How interesting and educational (and surprising); thanks for pointing that out.
Post edited June 20, 2019 by faroot
Getting to travel through an interactive piece of art? Yes please! :)

I hadn't heard of this game before but it seems a great find so I had to buy it right away :)