It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Set off on a journey with a psychological horror detective game set in a cursed valley in rural Croatia. Saint Kotar is now available on GOG.COM and enjoys 10% discount that lasts until 4th November 2021, 12 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Was looking forward to its release, long time coming.
Definite buy for me :)
Out of curiosity, what price do you see for this game in USD and EUR?
Cadaver747: Out of curiosity, what price do you see for this game in USD and EUR?
Some regional prices are wrong, in russia the game is 80$. LOL
Looks good. Wishlisted for now.
Belovek: Some regional prices are wrong, in russia the game is 80$. LOL
No worries, I managed on my own. It's ~90 USD in Russia, ~25 EUR in EU countries and ~25 USD in the USA (full price, without 10% discount). Looks good.
I disliked the demo, the trailer looks as if the game hasn't been improved much since then and I also think that the price is too high ... so I guess I am out here. But I am happy for everybody who liked the demo and/or was waiting for it to be released. Maybe it simply is just not for me.
Post edited October 28, 2021 by MarkoH01
Why everytime a game is set in eastern Europe it's always bleak, dreary and depressing? And this game double down by hurting Harry Potter and Draco trying to find help.
The supporter pack is missing.
Saint Kotar sounds like a brand of toothpaste.

Also, maybe a heads up for the guy with the missing face?
I just noticed, after purchasing 3 separate entries in my backlog appeared, one for Support pack (I don´t like the idea it being separate entry, but ok), and 2 different entries for two different versions of the game (see the pics).

Seems like a bug.
Attachments:
01.png (424 Kb)
02.png (393 Kb)
Tarhiel: I just noticed, after purchasing 3 separate entries in my backlog appeared, one for Support pack (I don´t like the idea it being separate entry, but ok), and 2 different entries for two different versions of the game (see the pics).

Seems like a bug.
The Yellow Mask is AFAIK the name of the demo, but maybe it's more of a prologue?
Tarhiel: I just noticed, after purchasing 3 separate entries in my backlog appeared, one for Support pack (I don´t like the idea it being separate entry, but ok), and 2 different entries for two different versions of the game (see the pics).

Seems like a bug.
my name is supyreor catte: The Yellow Mask is AFAIK the name of the demo, but maybe it's more of a prologue?
Hmm, what confuses me is that this prologue is bigger than the fully released game, is that ok?
my name is supyreor catte: The Yellow Mask is AFAIK the name of the demo, but maybe it's more of a prologue?
Tarhiel: Hmm, what confuses me is that this prologue is bigger than the fully released game, is that ok?
That's pretty weird. Maybe inefficient compression?
Tarhiel: Hmm, what confuses me is that this prologue is bigger than the fully released game, is that ok?
my name is supyreor catte: That's pretty weird. Maybe inefficient compression?
The prologue was 743 MB until a while ago, it really seems like there is something wrong with it.