It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Queen's Wish: The Conqueror is coming soon DRM-free.

Queen's Wish: The Conqueror is an epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure. Wander free through an enormous world, sink into a fascinating story full of surprises and interesting decisions, and use your cunning to outwit a multitude of dungeons and foes. In this open-ended adventure, you can build an Empire or free the oppressed. Serve the Queen or rebel. Fight or use diplomacy. Build fortresses, smith enchanted blades and armor, and deal with nagging relatives!
That old-timey-like sideview still looks odd to me. *shrug* I'm curious as to why isometric wasn't the angle of choice in comparison to Jeff's all other games since the Exiles.
high rated
I've enjoyed Spiderweb games over the years, but I've honestly played too many at this point. The games are all just too similar. It will very likely be a wonderful game for those not burnt out on the formula yet, though. I wish nothing but success to Spiderweb, but I'm out this time I think.
low rated
Just how cheap is Jeff Vogel, game looks graphically no better than the original Avernums.
I think Jeff is trolling at this point. If you have played one of his games then you have played them all. Praised the new graphics and assets and it still looks the same as all the other games. When a character asset is the player character and then the boss in the next game...
Nice, definitely an Instabuy for me.
I've supported this one on Kickstarter :)

I'm quite intrigued with new features announced in this project (like expanding and building your fortress), not sure how much announcement about "improved" combat will be realised, but it surely would be great to have more "in-depth", tactical approach.

So glad that it's coming soon, have hope that KS backers will have possibility to choose GOG version of the game.
SSolomon: I've enjoyed Spiderweb games over the years, but I've honestly played too many at this point. The games are all just too similar. It will very likely be a wonderful game for those not burnt out on the formula yet, though. I wish nothing but success to Spiderweb, but I'm out this time I think.
Same here, usually an instabuy at release , but the last 3 or 4 games still look and feel the same, which isnt that bad but 3 of the games dont perform well in terms of CPU, somehow the latest games eat my quad core 2.66 ghz , the older games play a charm but the new ones do not , add the "still look and feel the same" and you have the reason why i stopped buying the games , 3 games from one developes i cant play is more then enough.

Anyway somehow those simple looking games always use much cpu and ignore the GPU, seems many indy games and lots of casual games let the CPU do all the hard work while the GPU is "sleeping "....
and i pay for games to play them not to have dozens of paid for games i cant run because games are not opitmised.

I will stick to my good old games like jagged alliance fallout and every other classic game ( no remakes or reboots ofcourse)only good old games ( minus the fpp and 3d games m but i never bought them in the past aswell)
GOG.com: Queen's Wish: The Conqueror is an epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure.
Clicked on the link...clicked through the screenshots...was thinking: "this looks like a Spiderweb game"...skimmed over the Game details...grinned: "aah - gotcha!" ;)

On the wishlist it goes.
As far as I remember, Jeff wrote somewhere Queen's Wish was going to have a new engine. So wishlisted and definitely looking forward to something new happening in the game!
Spiderweb? Definitely sounds interesting. Wishlisted for now. Will wait for first reviews.
GOG.com: Queen's Wish: The Conqueror is an epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure.
BreOl72: Clicked on the link...clicked through the screenshots...was thinking: "this looks like a Spiderweb game"...skimmed over the Game details...grinned: "aah - gotcha!" ;)

On the wishlist it goes.
Ditto.

Will be waiting for news on the new fortress system and that strategic layer that is hinted
at in the video and the game description.
Post edited August 20, 2019 by Carradice
Mr.Mumbles: That old-timey-like sideview still looks odd to me. *shrug* I'm curious as to why isometric wasn't the angle of choice in comparison to Jeff's all other games since the Exiles.
I find isometric to be far worse personally.

Other thought: Maybe its being spoiled but thats real hard to look at, especially when you have games like Octopath traveler that take that antiquated aesthetic and modernize it. There is definitely a disconnect when you see that top down perspective and not pixelated characters and textures.
Don't mind if some find them same-y, this was insta-wishlisted and I need to get it when it comes out. Jeff's games certainly scratch my old-school RPG itch.
Mom has a job for your, why leaving?

No problems with the art style for me, got acquainted in "Escape from the Pit". The engine is proven, I don't remember of any bugs.