It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The spiritual successor to Baldur's Gate is here.

<span class="bold">Pillars of Eternity</span>, in which adventure continues beyond The Gate, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com!

It's you, and your band of companions, against the world. A brand new fantasy world! A realm of long lost treasures and ancient mysteries buried beneath the depths of monster-infested dungeons. <span class="bold">Pillars of Eternity</span> sets out to redefine all that we know about character building, questing, and grinding. The thrill of the uncharted, the wonder of a sprawling, classic RPG epic is finally back!

Pillars of Eternity comes in three editions. The Hero Edition includes the base game, but more loot awaits the collectors out there!
The Champion Edition comes packed with special bonus content, including a full digital soundtrack, a high-res map, a campaign almanac, and more!
Royal Edition packs in even more bonus content. In addition to the Champion Edition goodies, four additional pieces of content exclusive to the Royal Edition can be yours now: a digital novella by Chris Avellone, collector's book PDF, high-resolution concept art, and a digital strategy guide.

If you bought the Hero Edition or Champion Edition, and you like the goodies included in the larger editions, all hope is not lost. We're currently working on making edition upgrades available for Pillars of Eternity . Stay tuned for future updates!

Gather your party and venture forth. <span class="bold">Pillars of Eternity</span> is finally out now, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Check it out on Twitch.tv/GOGcom!
The one and only TotalBiscuit will be taking Pillars of Eternity today, March 26th at 9pm GMT / 5pm EDT / 2pm PDT!
Afterwards, our regular and beloved Outstar will have her turn - come join her at 11pm GMT / 7pm EDT / 4pm PDT.
^ Quintuple Germany combo.

Apparently the game is popular in Germany, heh!
CharlesGrey: What if it's the other way around: All those hardware upgrades we've been buying over the years do nothing! They're just relabeled C64 processors. We've all been lied to by the industry! WHYYY?! *shakes fist at sky, to some dramatic background music*
They definitely got the things smaller though. My Iphone is definitely lighter than the C64 and it looks nicer too.

Still I wonder how much overhead there is now? Modern Smartphones probably could play Witcher 3 like graphics if only specialized software would be employed.
And now the Hero edition is on page 9. Still pretty damn impressive for a game in that price range.
GOG.com: If you bought the Hero Edition or Champion Edition, and you like the goodies included in the larger editions, all hope is not lost. We're currently working on making edition upgrades available for Pillars of Eternity . Stay tuned for future updates!
I would just like to remind the GOG team that 5 months have passed since this game's release and this upgrade option is still unavailable. I haven't lost hope yet, but since I enjoy having a more complete edition of a game on GOG this is becoming incredibly annoying.
GOG.com: If you bought the Hero Edition or Champion Edition, and you like the goodies included in the larger editions, all hope is not lost. We're currently working on making edition upgrades available for Pillars of Eternity . Stay tuned for future updates!
Can GOG back up those words with some solid proof please? I think it would be about time after almost 9 months.
Post edited December 02, 2015 by Ganni1987
Still waiting for the promised upgrade option...Would like to upgrade my KS Hero Edition to the Royal Edition.
I see my last message about this was 2nd December of last year and GoG STILL hasn't provided upgrade paths for PoE. It's been more than a year since the game was released.

Something tells me the new BG Siege of Dragonspear expansion is gonna follow. I've been pretty pleased with GOG lately but it's time to fix the old holes.
Ganni1987: I see my last message about this was 2nd December of last year and GoG STILL hasn't provided upgrade paths for PoE. It's been more than a year since the game was released.

Something tells me the new BG Siege of Dragonspear expansion is gonna follow. I've been pretty pleased with GOG lately but it's time to fix the old holes.
Might also want to remind them about Divinity: Original Sin.

... and about my PMs.
Post edited April 07, 2016 by mrkgnao
Ganni1987: I see my last message about this was 2nd December of last year and GoG STILL hasn't provided upgrade paths for PoE. It's been more than a year since the game was released.
More or less relevant.
mrkgnao: Might also want to remind them about Divinity: Original Sin.
If Larian doesn't want to offer an upgrade path at all, then GOG can't do anything about that.
mrkgnao: Might also want to remind them about Divinity: Original Sin.
Grargar: If Larian doesn't want to offer an upgrade path at all, then GOG can't do anything about that.
And from the looks of it the new BG Siege of Dragonspear is about to follow suite. So much for the hardcore store curation.
Post edited April 07, 2016 by Ganni1987
Ganni1987: And from the looks of it the new BG Siege of Dragonspear is about to follow suite. So much for the hardcore store curation.
Not the same situation.

Siege of Dragonspear does offer the soundtracks separately for purchase on Steam.
Divinity: Original Sin doesn't offer any upgrade path even on Steam.
Post edited April 07, 2016 by Grargar
mrkgnao: ... and about my PMs.
I really laughed hard at this.
PMS jokes are funny. Period.

But yes we really need and upgrade option . Specially those who got it from kickstarter.
Steam already have upgrade option I can't understand why Paradox are not providing Upgrades to GOG even after game release.
Isn't that a "Paradox" itself?
amrit9037: PMS jokes are funny. Period.
+1.
Bump

Still have not forgotten about those upgrade paths.