It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The terrors of terraforming.

Pandora: First Contact Gold Edition is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 69% launch discount until December 26.
Power struggles, greed, and misguided ideas have left Earth in tatters. Now Pandora is to be the incubator of humanity's last hope for prosperity. And yet, giant monsters and hostile flora prove to be quite the challenge for the factions, as they struggle tame the land, develop new technologies, strike uneasy alliances, and utilize all their 4X strategies, one turn at a time.

Check out the rest of the Slitherine Ltd. space epics which arrived together with this at GOG.com.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited December 05, 2017 by maladr0Id
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri with some graphical lifting? Hmm, I'll have to take a look...
SLITHERINE?!!!?
HERE?!!?

*judgment day tune rolls on*

AEEE YEAAAH
Does GOG version include community update (IIRC, up to 1.6)?
Blurb says

Prove yourself in multiplayer with friends or strangers and discover entirely new strategies.
But Game Features just says Single Player

Can we confirm any multiplayer and requirements LAN or Galaxy or Both?

Game sounds interresting and might get, Do until CIV5 comes here
mechmouse: Blurb says

Prove yourself in multiplayer with friends or strangers and discover entirely new strategies.
mechmouse: But Game Features just says Single Player

Fixed :)
mechmouse: Blurb says

But Game Features just says Single Player

JudasIscariot: Fixed :)
How long to update, not seeing any changes yet
mechmouse: How long to update, not seeing any changes yet
Give it about 5 miutes or so :)
Game looks pretty neat. Just one question: How difficult is this game for strategy dummies?

I'm not particularly well versed in RTS or 4X games, but I like the concept and the setting.
Okay Bought,

Now can you hurry up and get Civ5 for me to buy!
I've never played this game.
It looks good and supports Linux at an affordable price.

I'll buy it, before the discount period ends.
Could you fix the release date too, please? :P
Ghorpm: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri with some graphical lifting? Hmm, I'll have to take a look...
That's what i thought too, even though i don't particularly like the colorful look of it. Anyway, i'll check it out in depth later -- the gameplay is what matters the most and since the game tries to imitate SMAC, it will be judged accordingly. :P
muntdefems: Could you fix the release date too, please? :P
Fixed :)
muntdefems: Could you fix the release date too, please? :P
Thanks!