It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is a job for... Pajama Sam!

<span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> & <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span>, an adventure series directed by Ron Gilbert, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux - DRM-free on GOG.com with a 40% launch discount!

<span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> and <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span> is a collection of simple and silly point and click adventures for the young. You are Pajama Sam, a turquoise boy with a heart of gold. Pajama Sam is equal parts point and click adventure and educational game. Whether you're a connoisseur of great animation, story and unique turn of the century adventure game art - or you're looking for a great pastime for your children - this is a cult series you just can't miss. Thanks to a level of randomization, each playthrough will be a little different - so conquer your fear of the dark, become comfortable with thunderstorms, and learn the importance of eating right - it's all here in a package you can't not love.

Pajama Sam Vol. 1 features:
--Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It’s Dark Outside
--Pajama Sam 2: Thunder and Lightning Aren’t so Frightening
--Pajama Sam’s Lost & Found

Pajama Sam Vol. 2 features:
--Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet
--Pajama Sam 4: Life is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff
--Pajama Sam’s Sock Works

Suit up, and conquer your greatest fears in <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> and <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span>, available now! The 40% launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, July 9, at 3:59 PM GMT. Oh yeah, JudasIscariot says this one's for you tfishell - sorry to have kept you waiting. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: HE, as in new to GOG? ;)
Moonbase Commander has been here for a while, and it's published by HE.
EndreWhiteMane: HE, as in new to GOG? ;)
BillyMaysFan59: Moonbase Commander has been here for a while, and it's published by HE.
Sorry, missed that one.
I'll have myself flogged immediately! :/
To be fair, it has been a while since we've seen a Retroism release. Their presence may not be new, but it seems the logjam that was keeping them from releasing on GOG has been resolved. This is humongous news!
Post edited July 02, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
edit: now I can see Page 4, nevermind
Post edited July 02, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: Moonbase Commander has been here for a while, and it's published by HE.
Not anymore. The game's rights were purchased by Rebellion during Atari's auction.
Grargar: Not anymore. The game's rights were purchased by Rebellion during Atari's auction.
Hrrmmm, I could have sworn.........
Wow, this is awesome. I never got to play more than a snippet of these as a kid. Thanks GOG!
BillyMaysFan59: Hrrmmm, I could have sworn.........
They are still credited as the developers, so your answer to EndreWhiteMane is correct in a way. :)
Post edited July 02, 2015 by Grargar
Humongous Entertainment games? Cool!
Hopefully Freddie Fish will be next.
gamesfreak64: Putt Putt was the first game to be released in the netherlands, the others came later
gregsanimation: Actually Freddi Fish came first for the Netherlands. (Maybe because the country is partially underwater?) This is also the case for French and German. However Putt-Putt came first in the United States. (Putt-Putt Joins the Parade was Humongous' first game)

gamesfreak64: robbie konijn
gregsanimation: And on that I'd like to note that many of us will know Robbie Konijn as Reader Rabbit.

... country is partially underwater?
thats a good one, i wouldn't thought of that.
i think because dutch (government) like fishie business :D (some members of the dutch parliament did some fishie things in the 70s)

Reader Rabbit ? thanks for the info, didn't know about that, we had Robbie Reken Konijn indeed, as a game for the kids.
But people grow old(er) and kids grow up, so time really flies.

I was thinking of buying these 2 games, but... they are not in belgium language and that was very funny to hear, i like the belgium voices better then our dutch voice overs, i also believe that Urbanus (belgian) is more funny than some of our dutch comedians.

If i should buy these ones on sale, and maybe 3 and 4 when they arrive aswell, there still be loads more to come, i was planning to get the adventure Anna's Quest now, but i watched the videos on youtube and there's a ghost who talks with somekind of 'warped' voice, and these voices have negative influence on me like some motions have and photosensivity, so i need to make sure i wont buy expensive games that i probaly wont be able to play.
Thats why i have to carefully check all walkthroughs on youtube like syberia 1 and 2, which after seeing all the chapters, seemed to be playable regarding the used graphics and effects.
I cant just see a game i like and buy it, i will always have to make sure that i wont get motionsick, headachers, dizzyness and the likes if i play some games with weird elements and lighteffects in it, FPP therefore are big no no to me.
If they are at 1 buck, then i usally buy them and i will see wether it works for me cause a good donut or hamburger is usally more expensive then 1 euro :D
I got the 1954 Alcatraz game at 99 cents so if the game would turn out to be unplayable (motions/effects)
99 cents is peanuts :D but with everything > 4 bucks and certainly 9 bucks or more i must make sure i can play it.
Post edited July 02, 2015 by gamesfreak64
Barry_Woodward: This is humongous news!
Pun intended?

; )
Did anyone post this yet?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl-Pl-NP65I

Edit: it seems nobody did :).
Post edited July 02, 2015 by masterotaku
It's about time!!!

All I thought about when I saw the news was tfishell, so it's cool to see him get a dedication in the news post. I think he fought pretty hard to get these here. (Where is he, anyway? :P)

I've been holding off buying these on Steam, so definitely an instant buy for me, in honour of tfishell.
GOG's educational games selection:

http://www.gog.com/games##search=Educational&amp;sort=bestselling&amp;page=1

Barry_Woodward: This is humongous news!
HereForTheBeer: Pun intended?

; )
;-p
Post edited July 02, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
Serious Sam, Pajama Sam... and the next X Sam? :))