It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is a job for... Pajama Sam!

<span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> & <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span>, an adventure series directed by Ron Gilbert, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux - DRM-free on GOG.com with a 40% launch discount!

<span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> and <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span> is a collection of simple and silly point and click adventures for the young. You are Pajama Sam, a turquoise boy with a heart of gold. Pajama Sam is equal parts point and click adventure and educational game. Whether you're a connoisseur of great animation, story and unique turn of the century adventure game art - or you're looking for a great pastime for your children - this is a cult series you just can't miss. Thanks to a level of randomization, each playthrough will be a little different - so conquer your fear of the dark, become comfortable with thunderstorms, and learn the importance of eating right - it's all here in a package you can't not love.

Pajama Sam Vol. 1 features:
--Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It’s Dark Outside
--Pajama Sam 2: Thunder and Lightning Aren’t so Frightening
--Pajama Sam’s Lost & Found

Pajama Sam Vol. 2 features:
--Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet
--Pajama Sam 4: Life is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff
--Pajama Sam’s Sock Works

Suit up, and conquer your greatest fears in <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> and <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span>, available now! The 40% launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, July 9, at 3:59 PM GMT. Oh yeah, JudasIscariot says this one's for you tfishell - sorry to have kept you waiting. ;)
Never heard of this game, although the main protagonist - I was almost tempted to say ˇmascotˇ - is somewhat known to me.
Finally!!!

This is great news and an instabuy. I'm really looking forward to play some of these games again.
They look funny :D
Nice release.
Tfishell will be crying from happiness.

Also, a step closer to Gengar78 getting his beloved Freddi Fish 1.. no, 3... no, 2.
Post edited July 02, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
I wanted to dedicate this to tfishell as well but I see that Judas sneaked this into main post ;)
high rated
Thiev: I wanted to dedicate this to tfishell as well but I see that Judas sneaked this into main post ;)
You mean Konrad did :P
Thiev: I wanted to dedicate this to tfishell as well but I see that Judas sneaked this into main post ;)
JudasIscariot: You mean Konrad did :P
Super happy about this. Also, does this mean we're going to get the new Zoombinis game too? I would love that. Some people were saying that since those were 'educational' they wouldn't come here.
Post edited July 02, 2015 by Gilozard
I guess you guys and Night Dive made up.
Not exactly for me, but hey a release is a release.
The idea was yours :p
These Pajama Sam games were new to me but I'd been playing them with my kids and they're cartoonish fun. The environment has a lot of clickable gimmicks and aspects are randomized each time you play. Pajama Sam is a worthy addition to the GOG catalog.
Congrats tfishell! Your day has arrived!
Yep the Pajama Sam fan is gonna love this :)
Ha! That's hilarious. I saw this thread and I immediately thought of tfishell!
Gilozard: Super happy about this. Also, does this mean we're going to get the new Zoombinis game too? I would love that. Some people were saying that since those were 'educational' they wouldn't come here.
Only the new Zoombinis game? We should be getting the old ones too (the first one at least) :D