It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is a job for... Pajama Sam!

<span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> & <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span>, an adventure series directed by Ron Gilbert, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux - DRM-free on GOG.com with a 40% launch discount!

<span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> and <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span> is a collection of simple and silly point and click adventures for the young. You are Pajama Sam, a turquoise boy with a heart of gold. Pajama Sam is equal parts point and click adventure and educational game. Whether you're a connoisseur of great animation, story and unique turn of the century adventure game art - or you're looking for a great pastime for your children - this is a cult series you just can't miss. Thanks to a level of randomization, each playthrough will be a little different - so conquer your fear of the dark, become comfortable with thunderstorms, and learn the importance of eating right - it's all here in a package you can't not love.

Pajama Sam Vol. 1 features:
--Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It’s Dark Outside
--Pajama Sam 2: Thunder and Lightning Aren’t so Frightening
--Pajama Sam’s Lost & Found

Pajama Sam Vol. 2 features:
--Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet
--Pajama Sam 4: Life is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff
--Pajama Sam’s Sock Works

Suit up, and conquer your greatest fears in <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> and <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span>, available now! The 40% launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, July 9, at 3:59 PM GMT. Oh yeah, JudasIscariot says this one's for you tfishell - sorry to have kept you waiting. ;)
Will there be a german version?
At last! This is fantastic news! :)
I'm guessing tfishell just had a heart attack. :P
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Pardinuz
Barry_Woodward: Get 'em while they're young. Quality edutainment games can be the gateway drug to get the next generation hooked on GOG. Today Pajama Sam: No Need To Hide When It’s Dark Outside, tomorrow Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle Of Flesh.
I found this helpful tutorial to get them started ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl-Pl-NP65I
Matruchus: Nice game release for little kids. I guess Tfishell is now jumping up and down like crazy at home :)
We're still waiting for him to post here :D
I wonder if the owner of the Humongous Entertainment IPs plans to make any new installments. What about hiring Ron Gilbert to create an Avengers-esque team-up game with Pajama Sam, Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Spy Fox and Fatty Bear that allows the player to switch between characters ala Maniac Mansion?
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
Barry_Woodward: I wonder if the owner of the Humongous Entertainment IPs plans to make any new installments. What about hiring Ron Gilbert to create an Avengers-esque team-up game with Pajama Sam, Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Spy Fox and Fatty Bear that allows the player to switch between characters ala Maniac Mansion?
That would make my inner child explode.
Well, My weekend plans have been made for me it appears
They should totally do a Kickstarter to fund a crossover game with Ron Gilbert at the helm. Rather than having the characters be frozen in time since the last time we saw them, what if they've changed considerably? Have Pajama Sam in his late twenties or early thirties, in a state of arrested development, living in his parents' basement. Have Putt-Putt broken down and rusted in a junkyard. Have Freddi Fish (burnt out and disillusioned) trying to solve the murder of her best friend Luther. Have Spy Fox on death row in a North Korean prison after being convicted of espionage. Have Fatty Bear (who has lost a lot of stuffing and is not as fat anymore) discarded and forgotten by Kayla (who has gone off to college) and is now a chew toy for her dog. There could be time travel involved. The game could still have educational and morality elements, just geared more to the audience that originally grew up with the characters.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
Seriously, where the hell is tfishell?! He *needs* to see this.
Looks like I was waaay too late for a tfishell comment :)
When I saw the release, my first thought was, "Hey. It's that one guy who does a lot of good for the GOG community."
Then I read the postscript and I was all, "Awww yeaaah."
I don't have a download available for Mac or Linux for Pajama Sam 3. (The game page does indicate that Pajama Sam 4 is windows only, but no similar mention for 3.)
budejovice: I don't have a download available for Mac or Linux for Pajama Sam 3. (The game page does indicate that Pajama Sam 4 is windows only, but no similar mention for 3.)
Fixed :) Sorry about that :)
budejovice: I don't have a download available for Mac or Linux for Pajama Sam 3. (The game page does indicate that Pajama Sam 4 is windows only, but no similar mention for 3.)
JudasIscariot: Fixed :) Sorry about that :)
The fastest. Thanks! Have a nice weekend.
JudasIscariot: Fixed :) Sorry about that :)
budejovice: The fastest. Thanks! Have a nice weekend.
Enjoy the game :)