It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ion Fury is now available DRM-free.

While Shelly “Bombshell” Harrison earned her codename defusing bombs for the Global Defense Force, when evil transhumanist mastermind Dr. Jadus Heskel unleashes the members of his cybernetic cult onto the streets of Neo DC, she knows it’s time to start causing explosions instead of preventing them.

Her quest to slay Heskel leaves a trail of carnage throughout huge, multi-path levels filled with gigantic explosions, more secret areas than we can count, and inhuman foes behind every corner. There’s no regenerating health here; stop taking cover and start running and gunning.
Never thought i see the day 3D Realms ll patch out jokes, because oversensitivity forced their hand.
Those are the guys that brought Duke Nukem to us ... was interested in that game just for that.

Well done 3D Realms for going out THAT far to pander to guys who will not get your game anyway.
Nice days, to see in gaming, i must say.
Post edited August 21, 2019 by GHOSTMD
GameRager: I never meant to infer that was to you...I was talking more about demos in general/etc.
Then I definitely read way too much into that reply. My apologies.
low rated
GameRager: I never meant to infer that was to you...I was talking more about demos in general/etc.
TheMonkofDestiny: Then I definitely read way too much into that reply. My apologies.
Not a problem....we all jump the gun sometimes. :)
GHOSTMD: Well done 3D Realms for going out THAT far to pander to guys who will not get your game anyway.
what is this dumbo take? angry gamers keep spewing that nonsense :D
take a look at the resetera or what the site is called thread, plenty of people that bought the game in-dev or on release
I would like my money back for this game now; does anyone now how to get my money back on GOG?
low rated
GHOSTMD: Well done 3D Realms for going out THAT far to pander to guys who will not get your game anyway.
kotcore: what is this dumbo take? angry gamers keep spewing that nonsense :D
take a look at the resetera or what the site is called thread, plenty of people that bought the game in-dev or on release
Plenty of that site's users and those who follow those who also are not buying/asking for refunds, maybe.....but that does't mean the OVERALL percentage of buyers or potential buyers will shrink that much.

It(like with the disney remakes and other successes despite some disliking them) will likely still do good regardless, plus this controversy will generate more sales to replace some of those lost.

3DMaster: I would like my money back for this game now; does anyone now how to get my money back on GOG?
Click support above, then orders and payments, then click contact us and fill out the form on the page that is opened. GL BTW, they usually only refund to those who cannot get a game to work, but they might make an exception.
Post edited August 21, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: It's called JOKING.....you know, what humans have done for AGES before people started cowtowing to the few easily upset people in the world for PR points?

Making a few jokes about people(esp. if done equally to all) should be fine and left alone, and that is all this stuff was/is that people are getting upset over.....none of this was meant to make people feel bad or promote violence.

======================

(Aside: I try to be civil in your threads and usually offer a kind word to you/others and don't troll/derail. I would appreciate you not to bring personal crap into other unrelated threads just to stir drama.)
You do realize that you just appealed to leave personal crap off the table in the same post where you defended other peoples' sexuality being made fun off, right? Just think about that for a moment.

Speaking of jokes, this thread going from "people really get offended by everything these days" to "how dare they remove a sprite, I'm not going to buy this or any other game from this developer!" is really fucking funny.
low rated
Chacranajxy: Yeah, current drama notwithstanding, the game is great. Most fun I've had with a shooter in a looooooong time, and it's remarkable just how good the gameplay mechanics feel.
Linko64: Ion Fury is top level, whole lotta fun, easy pick-up and play.
Enebias: Ion Fury is superb. Seriously, it's THAT awesome.
Cyker: Just got this, enjoying it a lot!
If you enjoyed Duke Nukem 3D and other such oldschool shooters definitely pick this up.
It just *feels* so good - The instant responsive movement, the ability to run at 100mph, the gunplay XD
It's so smooth in fact that for the first time in as long as I can remember I start to get motion sickness if I play it too long...!!
Ganni1987: Been playing it the past hour and I must say this is one game where I can truly call an oldschool/retro shooter. It also reminded me what a pain in the rear was to find all secrets in a level.
It's fun, highly recommended and plays on a potato!
HenitoKisou: It feels, it moves awesome and the music is gogasmic, plays like on psychedelic trip in cyberpunk realm.
Gersen: I played it for some time.
I am enjoying it for the most part, I like the fast paced action, the movement speed, the, at least for now, non bullet spongy enemies.
[...]
-->
removing a single sprite most people will not even see
-->

jepsen1977: Well, this game WAS on my wishlist for when I get paid in 10 days but now it's off the list and I will never buy it.
kasasensei: You can go to hell Voidpoint / 3D Realms and say goodbye to my money forever if you censor your game.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Great. And i really wanted to buy it, first chance at discount or sales. From gameplay videos, i really liked what i saw.
GHOSTMD: Never thought i see the day 3D Realms ll patch out jokes, because oversensitivity forced their hand.
Those are the guys that brought Duke Nukem to us ... was interested in that game just for that.
3DMaster: I would like my money back for this game now; does anyone now how to get my money back on GOG?
----------------------
I'm so glad I care much more about games and gameplay than politics and political plays
Post edited August 21, 2019 by amok
amok: ----------------------
I'm so glad I care much more about games and gameplay than politics and political plays
Nice one. Had that been the case (you care much more about games and gameplay than politics), then you would do whatever possible, in order to keep such cancer outside of games. Be honest, or don't; beating around the bush and acting bigoted, or acting out the middle-ground-pacifist, won't get you anywhere, much less towards "convincing" others.

Now back to playing Duke Nukem and old Shadow Warrior, which i thankfully got BEFORE its removal from GOG store! I always support things done right and cancer-free!
Post edited August 21, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
amok: ----------------------
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Nice one. Had that been the case (you care much more about games and gameplay than politics), then you would do whatever possible, in order to keep such cancer outside of games. Be honest, or don't; beating around the bush and acting bigoted, won't get you anywhere, much less "convince" others.

Now back to playing Duke Nukem and old Shadow Warrior, which i thankfully got BEFORE its removal from GOG store! I always support things done right and cancer-free!
*shrug* you are the one not playing / supporting a very good game for purely political reasons

me? I am enjoying it, and does not care
Post edited August 21, 2019 by amok
amok: a pox on you both
Yeah, that's exactly the problem, right there. It's not both; it's one sided. A pox on hypocrites and hijackers, then, instead! There, corrected.

Besides, one of the game's own devs, who received the hatred of this rabid mob and is in a nasty position, recently urged gamers to "somehow" get themselves the uncensored version, already, through his twitter account! Gotta love those generous people!!! If i could send money only to THIS guy, i would immediately!
low rated
amok: a pox on you both
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Yeah, that's exactly the problem, right there. It's not both; it's one sided. A pox on hypocrites and hijackers, then, instead! There, corrected.

Besides, the game's own dev, who received the hatred of this rabid mob, urged gamers to "somehow" get themselves the uncensored version, already, through his twitter account! Gotta love those generous people!!!
hehe, you completely miss my point

and i will leave it there
amok: hehe, you completely miss my point

Sure thing, pal, anytime! Just run from an argument, whenever it doesn't suit you. And don't feel sorry for that poor developer either, who might even be "hanged" by those mindseek frenetics, after contributing towards creating such a masterpiece of a game! (gotta love how generous is that guy; once again, if only i could pay money to that person only...)
amok: hehe, you completely miss my point

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Sure thing, pal, anytime! Just run from an argument, whenever it doesn't suit you. And don't feel sorry for that poor developer either, who might even be "hanged" by those mindseek frenetics, after contributing towards creating such a masterpiece of a game! (gotta love how generous is that guy; once again, if only i could pay money to that person only...)
nah, just not any point when you do not get it. waste of time, when I could be playing the game instead
amok: nah, just not any point when you do not get it. waste of time, when I could be playing the game instead
Nice one, once again. You 're still posting on the forums, sweetheart. The waste of time is all mine, actually, talking to people who say one thing at one moment, then do quite the opposite, before they even finish their sentence up!