It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A fistful of vengeance.

<span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span>, a gun-trotting action/adventure in the wild West, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

There is something about the Old West that keeps fascinating us. The dusty towns, the gold rush, the dames of questionable moral fiber, the bullet-ridden saloons, the twitchy duels, the tobacco-chewing villains - they blur the line between history and fantasy in a particularly alluring fashion.
GUN is about breathing in all these things as Colton White and also engaging in bounty-collection missions, poker matches, buffalo hunts, train robberies, horseback shootouts, and just about everything that an open-world adventure has to offer to a daring gunslinger such as yourself. Just remember that sometimes the stealthy, more cunning approach is preferable to direct violence, even against the lowlifes that have wronged you.

Enter the vast, opportunistic land of the Wild West and dish out justice with your <span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span> in hand, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sZo5BxQDkto
Post edited June 23, 2016 by maladr0Id
sunshinecorp: How about you shut the fuck up and play a game before saying imbecilic crap like that?
tinyE: Easy Killer! :P
Don't hold me tinyE! Immagonna break his face!
Post edited June 23, 2016 by sunshinecorp
joshcory88: How about release actual pc games and not console crap
sunshinecorp: How about you shut the fuck up and play a game before saying imbecilic crap like that?
Already did, got it for $4.21 on Amazon couple years ago.
ElTerprise: See :P
omega64: You're both welcome to visit The Netherlands. :P
That smiley at the end makes me feel uncomfortable. :P
NuffCatnip: That smiley at the end makes me feel uncomfortable. :P
Maybe it should. ;)
tburger: Good to see another Activision release. BTW - what classic games from Activision are we still missing?
fronzelneekburm: According to the leaked list, TimeShift will be here soon. Not for Germans, though. Another region lock incoming, mark my words.
I would love to see TimeShift here. Especially see it come here for everyone. I.E.: PLEASE DON'T REGION LOCK IT!
ElTerprise: See :P
OT but since you're so keen on discussing your homeland this morning, how is it the Netherlands didn't qualify for Euro but fucking Iceland did? ;P
Liked this game back in the day. The price was not nice though :(
A banned release? Well, that sucks. I remember seeing the GameCube version of Gun in stores, so I guess only the PC version is banned.
ElTerprise: It makes sense from GOGs standpoint after the announcement....any other upcoming we know that might end up locked?
This Release would have been locked anyway, even before the "incident" a few days ago.

The game is from Activision. And Activision is known to region lock ALL their indexed games on steam. Why should they allow GOG to sell it here? All upcoming Activision Games will end region locked here, if they have caused "problems" in germany in the last years. :(
tinyE: OT but since you're so keen on discussing your homeland this morning, how is it the Netherlands didn't qualify for Euro but fucking Iceland did? ;P
You'd have to elaborate on what you mean by that as I'm pretty sure we've been using Euro's for quite a while. O_o
drewpants: Great game, but not at that price.
Yeah, it's nice to finally see Gun on GOG, but that current price is pretty expensive

But I'm still wondering if an Xbox 360 controller will work with the game.
low rated
demanding 20 bucks for this title is the best way for activision to say every gamer "please, pirate our games!" well message recieved activision scumbags
catpower1980: LOL at the trademarking of "Gun" :o)
fronzelneekburm: Fun fact: "Gun" basically means "Piss off!" in Chinese.
Note to self: never say gun when in China. :-P
This game has one of my favorite catchphrases: "I'm Hoodoo Brown!!!"
fronzelneekburm: Fun fact: "Gun" basically means "Piss off!" in Chinese.
Experiment513: Note to self: never write gun or say goon when in China. :-P
fixed!