It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become the last hope for humanity and save it from a torturous rule of the powerful beings! Gods Will Fall is now available on GOG.COM. Experience the brutal trials of a venturous band of warriors in a challenging action game that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
I'm guessing someone pulled the trigger early? Release date is 29th, but it's still 28 according to the usual "9am US Eastern" updates. Maybe dev wanted some worldwide synchronous release. But I was surprised to find the GOG front page totally changed at this hour.
low rated
GOG.com: Become the last hope for humanity and save it from a torturous rule of the powerful beings! Gods Will Fall is now available on GOG.COM. Experience the brutal trials of a venturous band of warriors in a challenging action game that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
I am trying but nobody seems to share my goals around here.
Interesting concept, but the whole design and aesthetic is a little too weird for me.
This game looks really interesting. I love the design approach, which is reminiscent of a graphic novel in many ways sans the thought/speech bubbles.

The Valley of the Dormant Gods content will be released episodically as three new levels within the game, post launch. Each level will include a new god, alongside the other bonus content.
I'll look at this again when it's actually complete. I don't have time to keep coming back and re-learning a game for a bunch of updates like that. Companies need to complete games and then sell them, and get over this "constant engagement" bullshit metric. And stop mistakenly believing that gamers want constant trickles of new content for every game.

And yeah, sell it feature-complete at $32 and stop pretending it's $25 (with a $7 DLC).
Post edited January 29, 2021 by mqstout
I was going to order this yesterday before it launched in order to get the preorder DLC (I'm not a fan of that sales tactic but I still wanted the extra content) and found out that it launched a day early and I missed my chance. Now there's no way to buy that DLC (maybe ever?) and it's put me off buying the game at all.
Post edited January 30, 2021 by Buried In Time
Buried In Time: I was going to order this yesterday before it launched in order to get the preorder DLC (I'm not a fan of that sales tactic but I still wanted the extra content) and found out that it launched a day early and I missed my chance. Now there's no way to buy that DLC (maybe ever?) and it's put me off buying the game at all.
FYI, "Valiant Edition" includes it in one cart item. If you do want to reward this behavior.
mqstout: FYI, "Valiant Edition" includes it in one cart item. If you do want to reward this behavior.
The Valiant Edition includes "The Valley of the Dormant Gods", but that's not the DLC I was referring to. I'm talking about the Hunter's Head Gear DLC, which was preorder only.
Post edited February 03, 2021 by Buried In Time
mqstout: FYI, "Valiant Edition" includes it in one cart item. If you do want to reward this behavior.
Buried In Time: The Valiant Edition includes "The Valley of the Dormant Gods", but that's not the DLC I was referring to. I'm talking about the Hunter's Head Gear DLC, which was preorder only.
Yeah that is really scummy behaviour. Give a free bonus for pre-order if you want, but don't punish gamers for not wanting to order an incomplete bunch of hype.