It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready for those news: Metro Exodus - SDK is now available on GOG, for free!

Metro Exodus is one of the titles from the Metro franchise, inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhowsky; it continues the story of the main character, Artyom. It’s a story-driven FPS that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in a truly masterful, immersive way. As a player, you get to explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling storyline that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn, all the way to the depths of nuclear winter. The Metro Exodus - SDK, though, is a complete set of tools for the base game; it enables anyone to create standalone content for personal or non-commercial use.

Now on GOG!
GOG.com: Now Coming Soon To GOG!
=P
Post edited January 24, 2023 by P-E-S
GOG.com: Release: Free DLC to Metro Exodus!
https://www.gog.com/en/game/metro_exodus_sdk
So far, the link https://www.gog.com/en/game/metro_exodus_sdk only leads to the store page.

Edit: it works now - thanks!
Attachments:
sdk.jpg (70 Kb)
Post edited January 24, 2023 by BreOl72
high rated
For the love of God can y'all please separate metro exodus and Metro exodus Enhanced in Gog Galaxy. You want people to use your launcher and yet you have backwards thinking like this. You can only have one instance of the game Installed through Galaxy. Come on man please fix this. If I want to run both I have to do classic Download for one or the other. How am I suppose to defend using your launcher to people when you do things like this.
But still no Linux port for Exodus, or any of the other Metro games on GOG...
Sr. Chalice: For the love of God can y'all please separate metro exodus and Metro exodus Enhanced in Gog Galaxy. You want people to use your launcher and yet you have backwards thinking like this. You can only have one instance of the game Installed through Galaxy. Come on man please fix this. If I want to run both I have to do classic Download for one or the other. How am I suppose to defend using your launcher to people when you do things like this.
I would love to have them separated in offline installers as well :/
Thank you
Sr. Chalice: For the love of God can y'all please separate metro exodus and Metro exodus Enhanced in Gog Galaxy. You want people to use your launcher and yet you have backwards thinking like this. You can only have one instance of the game Installed through Galaxy. Come on man please fix this. If I want to run both I have to do classic Download for one or the other. How am I suppose to defend using your launcher to people when you do things like this.
Tarhiel: I would love to have them separated in offline installers as well :/
It looks separated to me. I see Metro Exodus and the enhanced version now.
Cпасибо!
Tarhiel: I would love to have them separated in offline installers as well :/
Syphon72: It looks separated to me. I see Metro Exodus and the enhanced version now.
It´s not, they are under one gamecard, which makes them inseparable for download both by Galaxy or GOGRepo.
Meaning you´re using double the bandwidth and you will need only half of the files.
Syphon72: It looks separated to me. I see Metro Exodus and the enhanced version now.
Tarhiel: It´s not, they are under one gamecard, which makes them inseparable for download both by Galaxy or GOGRepo.
Meaning you´re using double the bandwidth and you will need only half of the files.
What do you mean? I see offline installer for both versions right now. We talking about something else?
Attachments:
gg.jpg (80 Kb)
Post edited January 24, 2023 by Syphon72
Tarhiel: It´s not, they are under one gamecard, which makes them inseparable for download both by Galaxy or GOGRepo.
Syphon72: What do you mean? I see offline installer for both versions right now. We talking about something else?
Mine offline installer looks different, no 64gb version here, where did you get that?. GOG always divides installers into 4GB chunks.
As I said, they are still under one gamecard, EE is listed as a patch (it´s a standalone version, not a patch), which creates difficulties for download.
Attachments:
01.png (111 Kb)
are SDK's considered as DLC's now? I guess everything helps as long as you can put the word "free" anywhere in an announcement
Probably not the type of DLC that I will likely end up using .... but you never know.

However, it appears all versions of the game and DLCs have also been updated, so that is a whopping amount to download, especially as there is also two versions of the SDK DLC.

For me, this 61 files to download, equating to 201.39 GB.
Syphon72: What do you mean? I see offline installer for both versions right now. We talking about something else?
Tarhiel: Mine offline installer looks different, no 64gb version here, where did you get that?. GOG always divides installers into 4GB chunks.
As I said, they are still under one gamecard, EE is listed as a patch (it´s a standalone version, not a patch), which creates difficulties for download.
It showing up under where the offline installer is for me on Galaxy and the website. It's gives me option to download Enhance or original version. The picture I posited was from Galaxy. But I did download it yesterday, and it's the Enhance version.
amok: are SDK's considered as DLC's now? I guess everything helps as long as you can put the word "free" anywhere in an announcement
Better than saying map editor is DLC and making us pay for it.
Post edited January 25, 2023 by Syphon72