It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is a light that never goes out

Three brand new DLC packs that further enhance your zombie/parkour survival experience in <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Scaling buildings and kicking zombies in the teeth as a slick free-runner is pretty neat by itself but these DLCs will give your killing the extra flavour it deserves.

<span class="bold">Harran Ranger Bundle</span>: Deal with the local bandits in style with a new paint job for your buggy, new craftable bow and arrows, and a camo outfit so that they don't see you coming.

<span class="bold">Gun Psycho Bundle</span>: Unleash your inner trigger-happy headhunter with a mean character outfit, a craftable Marksman Rifle, and the Wasteland Cruiser paint job that will show everyone you mean business.

<span class="bold">Volatile Hunter Bundle</span>: Zombies get more fierce at night but now so do you with a fluorescent outfit, a selection of new close-combat weapons, and a fashionable paint job for your buggy.

Give your hit-and-run adventures some extra pizzazz with three DLCs for <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
high rated
This was one game I was hoping wouldn't fall prey to more DLC. I guess I thought the edition here with The Following was going to be the complete package. :(
With these four new "games", the catalogue is now just 9 shy of 1500. Will GOG be celebrating this semi-millennial milestone?
guppy44: This was one game I was hoping wouldn't fall prey to more DLC. I guess I thought the edition here with The Following was going to be the complete package. :(
Yep, I thought the same. But not surprising since Techland has more or less the same policy as Paradox regarding dlcs.
cheers gog. you had just crested 500 when I got here.

godspeed to 4500 my friends.
Still waiting/hoping for the Linux version of Dying Light
guppy44: This was one game I was hoping wouldn't fall prey to more DLC. I guess I thought the edition here with The Following was going to be the complete package. :(
I'm not surprised, but disappointed. I read somewhere a month or two ago that The Following wasn't going to be the last DLC on offer :(
Hahaha...haha...ha....looks at calendar, 20th April, damn this seems to be no joke.
adamhm: Still waiting/hoping for the Linux version of Dying Light
The same.

Voting link for Linux version: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/linux_version_of_dying_light
This is worthless DLC, so what is the patch for?
mrkgnao: With these four new "games", the catalogue is now just 9 shy of 1500. Will GOG be celebrating this semi-millennial milestone?
Perhaps the 1500th release will be Homeworld?
Matruchus: The same.

Voting link for Linux version: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/linux_version_of_dying_light
Also send Techland an email & request it, if you haven't already :) Same for the developers/publishers of other games missing their Linux versions here too

Techland's contact details:
Contact form at http://company.techland.pl/contact
Support email address: support@techland.pl
Awkiba: This is worthless DLC, so what is the patch for?
Changeling says stability improvements plus a car loss bug fix and dlc support.
Yeah, I guess I won't rebuy this here ever.
Oh GOG.... so far the mighty have fallen. So many promises broken. So sad. So very, very sad.