It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unlimited power!

<span class="bold">Fictorum</span>, a dynamic and destructible mage simulator, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com

Magic and might have never felt quite this powerful. This is the core of Fictorum: absolute power, funtastic destruction, and a dynamic magic system. Wielding legendary power right from the start, you'll craft spells on the fly catering them to your needs - from meteor hails to frozen gusts, and far, far more, and everything in between.
Also, check out the <span class="bold">Fictorum OST</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by maladr0Id
Love the concept. Looks like fun, but I do find myself wishing it was first-person. I'll check out some LPs and consider buying. Thanks for bringing it to GOG!
Post edited August 09, 2017 by SeduceMePlz
Kinda looks like a third person Lichdom: Battlemage with destructible environments?

And, come on GoG, this gets a release here no problemo but Redeemer is not?
@GOG - your YouTube link is showing raw HTML. You may want to correct that.
Sweet!
Truise: Kinda looks like a third person Lichdom: Battlemage with destructible environments?

What happened with Redeemer?! I recall the devs wanting to release the game on GOG. It looked fun to me... ?
SeduceMePlz: Love the concept. Looks like fun, but I do find myself wishing it was first-person. I'll check out some LPs and consider buying. Thanks for bringing it to GOG!
It does have some (minor) differences, but what you're looking for might just be Lichdom: Battlemage.
Are the minimum specs right? Why are a few recent Indie titles (that primarily use the Unreal Engine 4), require horsepower that is even more than Triple AAA games like "The Witcher 3", "Battlefield 1" and "Mass Effect Andromeda"?
Post edited August 09, 2017 by Nicole28
Truise: Kinda looks like a third person Lichdom: Battlemage with destructible environments?

SeduceMePlz: What happened with Redeemer?! I recall the devs wanting to release the game on GOG. It looked fun to me... ?
Got rejected (for whatever reason) as far as I know.
GoG wants to wait and see how it performs on that other platform, and if it does well enough, it might get a release on here after all.
I like to know if there is some real RPG gameplay in it, with quests and a story, or if this is only a kind of physics sandbox.
Nicole28: Are the minimum specs right? Why are a few recent Indie titles (that primarily use the Unreal Engine 4), require horsepower that is even more than Triple AAA games like "The Witcher 3", "Battlefield 1" and "Mass Effect Andromeda"?
Optimization requires time and ressources and indie devs often lack both.
Triple A devs have an 'endless pool' of money compared to the tight budget of indie developer and can therefore spend more money on modifying their games to run better on older systems.
Bethesda should really consider hiring these devs, so we can finally see proper mage combat/characters in TES. :P
So does this have any non-combat related rpg content, or is it a combat game that has "rpg" just in that you level up?
I wonder what teh worlds is like? Lichdom was very linear.
Fancy graphics .

Is it using the Unity or the Unreal engine ?