It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The journey gets longer.

Dreamfall Chapters, the Kickstarter-funded episodic story-driven adventure that blends dreams and reality with choice-and-consequence mechanisms and follow-up to the point-and-click adventure The Longest Journey and the fantasy action-adventure Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, got itself an all-new Book 3!

If you already own the game, the newest episode will be available for download right away - see below for more info on how to get it. If you don’t, the game is available 50% off for the first 24 hours, and then launches into a six day long 25% discount, that is until Thursday, July 2nd, at 5:59 PM GMT - there’s no better time to grab it!

You can also get the Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass: Special Edition, which includes a digital art book, two short stories, a digital FLAC and MP3 soundtrack, a map of Europolis for the esteemed tourist, and more.

Explore more Dreamfall stories in Book Three of Dreamfall Chapters, DRM-free on GOG.com.

How to install the upgrade:

1) Via GOG Galaxy - simply wait for GOG Galaxy to download and install the update by itself.
2) Via the GOG Website- get the new episode as a manual patch from your GOG.com shelf.
Alesh91: Is this the last Book or will there be more?
Two more, don't worry.

The last one will even have some kind of an ENDING, I hear. ;)
1) Via GOG Galaxy - simply wait for GOG Galaxy to download and install the update by itself.

Well another GOG joke. The game is still "not compatible" in galaxy and hence we can't install it with galaxy. Get your tool working before promoting it, the website (including the forum) is also a mess. Really, get your things done.
Alesh91: Is this the last Book or will there be more?
Vainamoinen: Two more, don't worry.

The last one will even have some kind of an ENDING, I hear. ;)
Two more? Blimey, I was looking forward to playing it. I am not a fan of episodic releases, I prefer the complete experience.
Has the 50% discount on Chapters gone already? :(
Can't download through Galaxy since it's not supported. Can't download from the site since there is nothing to download, not even the previous versions. Fix it, please.
Surreal91: Can't download through Galaxy since it's not supported. Can't download from the site since there is nothing to download, not even the previous versions. Fix it, please.
Refresh your account through this link , the manual file links will then appear , it worked for me :)

[url=]https://www.gog.com/user/refresh [/url]
Surreal91: Can't download through Galaxy since it's not supported. Can't download from the site since there is nothing to download, not even the previous versions. Fix it, please.
JAMVA: Refresh your account through this link , the manual file links will then appear , it worked for me :)

[url=]https://www.gog.com/user/refresh [/url]
Thanks, it seems to have worked, still shouldn't happen and the game should be on Galaxy, this is one of the few games that really needs an update feature.
Fantastic game.
Alesh91: Two more? Blimey, I was looking forward to playing it. I am not a fan of episodic releases, I prefer the complete experience.
And it does make particular sense in this case to wait for the whole game to come out due to... reasons.

(one of them being that despite Chapters' being an episodic release, the narrative itself isn't so much episodic in nature. It really feels much more like a full Book torn into pieces and delivered bit by bit)

However, there are perks to the episodic schedule... really. ;)
Post edited June 28, 2015 by Vainamoinen
Alesh91: Two more? Blimey, I was looking forward to playing it. I am not a fan of episodic releases, I prefer the complete experience.
Vainamoinen: And it does make particular sense in this case to wait for the whole game to come out due to... reasons.

(one of them being that despite Chapters' being an episodic release, the narrative itself isn't so much episodic in nature. It really feels much more like a full Book torn into pieces and delivered bit by bit)

However, there are perks to the episodic schedule... really. ;)
Perks like...?

I mean if I had nothing else to play/read I would definitely play it, but I do, so I have no trouble waiting. I also want to replay the first two games to dust off my knowledge of the lore and story.
Alesh91: Perks like...?
For one thing, the story is thoroughly evaluated by the fans (e.g. at the RTG forums), chunk for chunk, while it's in the making. That's kind of a unique experience that goes more in depth than what you'd find for other games. It also gives our wiki the time to catch up. Had Chapters been delivered as one big game, with only one day of impact, there wouldn't have been anything this extensive on the side of the fans.

In the case of DFC, it's also fairly obvious that an equal amount of effort or love is poured into each of these episodes. Opposed to games where you can, for hours, walk through scenes that feel rushed, Chapters' episodes always seem to have their individual peaks, be it in asset design, music, animation or writing.
Lemon_Curry: The rhino hunt is on!:

[RagnarTornquist:] I don't work for Funcom anymore and I had nothing to do with Age of Conan, but because you ask nicely and because I feel guilty for everything I've ever been even remotely associated with, I'll get you your damn rhino.

Look for a rhinoceros in an upcoming Dreamfall Chapters book. Can't promise it'll be a live rhino, or even a whole rhino, but rhino bits in some shape or form will be produced, or so help me God— I mean GOG.
Lemon_Curry: Source: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post4377

Sometimes being suspicious pays off:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post4288
Wait, the Rhino is in this episode???

I haven't started the game yet, but if this is so, I will download & rush through the first couple of chapters RITE NOW!

Cheers!
Dalthnock: Wait, the Rhino is in this episode???
I don't know but I really hope so!

Dalthnock: I haven't started the game yet, but if this is so, I will download & rush through the first couple of chapters RITE NOW!
Ha, that's the spirit!

Please do let me know if you spot it. :)
I can say that this one it's a really good book.
Funny puzzle (for me the best puzzle in the game are here for now), really, I mean, really good story, I damn good story, I mean.... this is a book, a movie story..., good choise and consequence, and good gameplay (short than book 2 but not that short).
There is only 1 problem, the new marcuria is not optimized yet... I got low fps on a nvidia 650m with any configuration (low, mid or high does not make much difference), Europolis and the closed places no problem, old marcuria no problem (book 2)... I really don't know, but I wish they can fix it with the port to unity3d 5...
For sure this is a really great game, if you want to buy it now just go and buy it... book 1-2-3 can be a really good game alone and when they release 4-5 then we will have the best adventure game ever (I mean the story it's really that good).
looks fun. :-)