It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How to restrain your dragon.

Drakkhen is now available DRM-free, on GOG.com.
On a faraway island, the dragon lords stir from their slumber. If their foretold rise to power comes to pass, the age of man will come to an end, eclipsed by the winged reptiles of old. At the emperor's behest, four heroes set forth to cancel the apocalypse, traveling through 3D vector landscapes, solving devious puzzles, and fighting terrible, pixelated enemies in real-time. Prepare yourselves, heroes, for this ancient enemy is far from toothless.
TomNook: Remember: Don't bump into the grave markers.
Don't step on the weird colorful markers on the ground either.
Darvond: This game is kinda infamous in the gaming communities.
The SNES version is, from what I've gathered. Wildly different from this version.
Hastur-: The SNES version is, from what I've gathered. Wildly different from this version.
Darvond: The laser panther appears to still be here, and I doubt they added in the mechanic where you just drown by walking near water, so tell me about this.
The SNES version by virtue of being apparently rewritten, translated from English to Japanese, and then back to English again, has a completely different storyline. I also know that the character creation is different, allowing you to reroll your coin (for some reason?). The "coin" stat is in this version too but I haven't found any use for it; it differs from the in-game currency (Jade) and is not used anywhere or shown after character creation.

Video games, dude. They're wack.