It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fantastic Beasts And How to Slay Them.

<span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span>, the monster-hunting epic that keeps challenging you with dynamic encounters, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 60% launch discount.

Tackling monsters shouldn't be just a roadblock in your epic adventure - it should be the very essence of it. In this massive open-world RPG every fight is its own reward thanks to the dynamic mechanics and deep customization. Train and upgrade your A.I. controlled pawns to fight alongside you or share them online with other adventurers and get rewarded for their exploits.

The 60% discount will last until June 20, 1PM UTC.

NOTE: The game comes with full GOG Galaxy support including Cloud saves, leaderboards, and achievements. Additionally, both the Pawn system and Ur Dragon work exactly as in the Steam version. Keep in mind, however, that the GOG Galaxy servers are separate from the Steam ones, meaning that this is a fresh start.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 05, 2017 by maladr0Id
DF1871: Looks Interesting but seems more a console game?
Well it was developed with PS360 in mind, basically around gamepad controls and core mechanics used for console action type games in the first place. Last year's steam release was remade for PC, adding kb&m support, DInput and Xinput support, graphics options, higher resolutions, etc.

Remains same DD game from PS360.
Nice to see this game here, only Capcom game I really wanted to purchase
The_Gypsy: Somewhere around 1.5 - 1.6 million if wiki is on the mark.
kokosabre: Well Steamspy shows ~700k but thats way after the Humble Monthly though IIRC I think a week after the PC release there were ~300k Steam Owners.

Though I doubt there is a way to see the console owners.
All we have is the word of a given company if there's no info on it in public financial statements/earnings reports/etc.

I don't think sales are too shabby if the number is accurate.
kokosabre: Well Steamspy shows ~700k but thats way after the Humble Monthly though IIRC I think a week after the PC release there were ~300k Steam Owners.

Though I doubt there is a way to see the console owners.
The_Gypsy: All we have is the word of a given company if there's no info on it in public financial statements/earnings reports/etc.

I don't think sales are too shabby if the number is accurate.
Well it depends on did it turn a profit but I guess it did because of the PC port.. regardless its good thats it on PC and even better that its now on GOG too.
Crewdroog: how did i know it would be you?

:)

*hugs*
HunchBluntley: Good to see you around again. :)
...But won't the other forum be jealous? ...Or do they not know you're here? [gasp] Are you cheating on them with us?
hahaha actually i've not been on that one either, too busy with work.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. and meh, most of us flit between both.
HunchBluntley: Good to see you around again. :)
...But won't the other forum be jealous? ...Or do they not know you're here? [gasp] Are you cheating on them with us?
Crewdroog: hahaha actually i've not been on that one either, too busy with work.

I didn't mean in a catty or bitter way, BTW. Was just a joke. =)
I thought I was still asleep when I saw this yesterday. Like, HOLY SHIT!

Capcom, please, for the love of all that is holy, bring DMC 3 and 4 here.
RayRay13000: I thought I was still asleep when I saw this yesterday. Like, HOLY SHIT!

Capcom, please, for the love of all that is holy, bring DMC 3 and 4 here.
You might be interested in the wishlist links I put together in this post:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_dragons_dogma_dark_arisen_b55ac/post240
haydenaurion: Vote for more Capcom games here! These are the ones confirmed to have PC versions, but may not be all of them:
<snip>
The Mega Man X games, with the curious exceptions of 2 and 6, had PC versions:
Mega Man X
Mega Man X3
Mega Man X4
Mega Man X5
Mega Man X7
Mega Man X8

These were the games that Christian Svensson at Capcom U.S. was trying to bring to GOG before he left. =\
I dunno who had to get blown for this release, but congrats, GoG! Amazing work, guys! Here's hoping the increased sales help convince Capcom to give us more!

GR00T: I don't know much about the game's pawn system, but can't you just make your own? I mean, if other players are making them and you can use theirs, why can't you just make your own?
Touwa: You can only create one pawn that will accompany you all the time. The other 2 have to be choosen from between random generated pawns and other players pawns.
I imagine playing offline will only give you randoms then?
Post edited June 07, 2017 by RawSteelUT
haydenaurion: Vote for more Capcom games here! These are the ones confirmed to have PC versions, but may not be all of them:
<snip>
SCPM: The Mega Man X games, with the curious exceptions of 2 and 6, had PC versions:
Mega Man X
Mega Man X3
Mega Man X4
Mega Man X5
Mega Man X7
Mega Man X8

These were the games that Christian Svensson at Capcom U.S. was trying to bring to GOG before he left. =\
I saw those but held off on listing them given the recent announcement of Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 and the possibility of Mega Man X series getting a collection of its own. I'll add them, but cautiously.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by haydenaurion
Just opened the summer sale mail and wet my pants upon seeing dragon's dogma here.

MANLY TEARS WERE SHED.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by Gurlok
RawSteelUT: I imagine playing offline will only give you randoms then?
Well not random, but pregenerated ones.
RawSteelUT: I imagine playing offline will only give you randoms then?
Asrashas: Well not random, but pregenerated ones.
So long as the pre-generated ones are at least around your level. When I played the X360 version, only the one you start with leveled up with you.
Crewdroog: hahaha actually i've not been on that one either, too busy with work.

HunchBluntley: I didn't mean in a catty or bitter way, BTW. Was just a joke. =)
OH i know. My reply was playful, son.