It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fantastic Beasts And How to Slay Them.

<span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span>, the monster-hunting epic that keeps challenging you with dynamic encounters, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 60% launch discount.

Tackling monsters shouldn't be just a roadblock in your epic adventure - it should be the very essence of it. In this massive open-world RPG every fight is its own reward thanks to the dynamic mechanics and deep customization. Train and upgrade your A.I. controlled pawns to fight alongside you or share them online with other adventurers and get rewarded for their exploits.

The 60% discount will last until June 20, 1PM UTC.

NOTE: The game comes with full GOG Galaxy support including Cloud saves, leaderboards, and achievements. Additionally, both the Pawn system and Ur Dragon work exactly as in the Steam version. Keep in mind, however, that the GOG Galaxy servers are separate from the Steam ones, meaning that this is a fresh start.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 05, 2017 by maladr0Id
How about showing some mercy GOG? The releases these last weeks are killing me.
russellskanne: Instabought. As well as all Bethesda games and Brigador. I need more money...
I need more time. Somehow I find that harder than having money.
May be too early with regards to this question, but is there a chance of Dark Arisen becoming a GOG Connect title? Really don't mind restarting my adventure if this is the case.
Great gameplay with a foolish and just plain awful story. Thankfully the game is fun enough to keep you trudging through the poorly written and even more poorly acted dialogue.
Niggles: Any comment on the pro and cons of this game? (never heard of it.... thats a 20gb download as well...)
cw8: Another pro of the game:
https://youtu.be/yR4_iIZMA6U?t=39
aaaah how could i have forgotten THAT fun one ? :)
Miltrivd: You can manually overwrite save files, that's how I keep several characters. I also didn't like the pawn system so I just launched my pawn into the ocean, never went into the rift again and played it solo, works perfectly fine that way.
The game works great solo if you play an assassin or other solo-capable classes. Not so much if, like me, you wanted to play a sorcerer. The spells look awesome and do excellent damage, but those cast times...
If you don't have a tank pawn to keep enemies off you, it's pretty much impossible to play a mage.
serpantino: Great release, thoroughly enjoyed it (bought it on steam on release) surprised to see it on here.
Aceso: Are the controls with keyboard and mous good on the pc? I only played the game on ps3.
Sorry I don't know, I played on a wired xbox 360 controller. With so many poor console ports in the last 5-6 years it became a necessity and now I prefer it for these kinds of games, I'm sure I read that the controls are pretty good though when I was looking at reviews prior to buying.

You can actually use a ps3 controller with a usb cable and the right software, I've never done it myself though so I don't know the particulars, it's not officially supported like the 360 wired controller, I know that.
I bought it on steam at release, though I already bought it for the xbox, so I'm going to pass on it for now. However I might play it again within a year, and I'll be sure to buy it DRM free when that happens. I hope gog gets to be a little faster with getting games on their platform from now on.
Post edited June 05, 2017 by Jinxtah
I just can't believe that a DRMLOVER company like Capcon finally saw the light of truth, understanding that the DRM is waste of resourses and is bad for the consumers.

Welcome to the real gaming world, Capcom!

If you respect the consumers (like you did here, releasing this game DRMFREE), the consumers will respect you.

Infecting a game with DRM is a lack of respect against the consumers.

I want to see MORE Capcom games like the Resident Evil franchise, for example.
Will it run on a Phenom II X4 955 BE / HD7850 combo ?
Already played this back on my PS3, but never finished it. A DRM-free PC version, with smoother framerates and higher resolution seems tempting, especially at that price. Think I might pick it up... If only to send the message to CAPCOM and other big publishers that we want more of their games available as DRM-free downloads.

If some of you are still on the fence, this is essentially a cross between the Elder Scrolls series and Dark Souls, but also has various original features and game elements. If you like modern Action-RPGs, you can't go wrong with this one.

mintee: looks interesting, does this have story elements or is it just go out and slay some big monster just because?
It has everything. Decent story, wonderful game world to explore, a convincing medieval Fantasy atmosphere ( about on par with The Witcher and much better than Oblivion ), solid game mechanics and a surprising attention to details. Excellent character creator, too.
This game is AMAZING. I bought it twice when it was originally just for consoles, once the original and once when Dark Arisen was released. I plan on buying it here as well soon, it's THAT good.
How about character development ? Isn't there a character/inventory sheet to display in the screenshot section of the storepage ?
I download the offline installer, then play it via Galaxy after installing it, but Galaxy refuses to accept the installation from the offline copy with this game and I'm downloading it a second time through the client to have it linked to Galaxy since it won't recognize the game as being installed from the copy I already finished the download of.

Thankfully I have fast internet here, if I were working on a slower connection that would be a lot more frustrating to have to download 20GB a second time, but it's wasting bandwidth to have to download the same game twice so you might want to look at the "initialization failure" error I kept getting before I gave up and clicked "install" in Galaxy.
Vote for more Capcom games here! These are the ones confirmed to have PC versions, but may not be all of them:

Bionic Commando Rearmed
Bionic Commando (2009)
Breath of Fire IV
Chaos Legion
Dead Rising
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Dead Rising 3
Dead Rising 4
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
DmC: Devil May Cry
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
The Disney Afternoon Collection
Duck Tales: Remastered
Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition
Lost Planet 2
Mega Man Legends
Mega Man Legacy Collection
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Mega Man X
Mega Man X3
Mega Man X4
Mega Man X5
Mega Man X7
Mega Man X8
Onimusha: Warlords
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege
Remember Me
Resident Evil 0 (Zero) HD Remaster
Resident Evil HD Remaster
Resident Evil (Original)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Resident Evil: Revelations
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter V
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds

That's all I can think of and find for now. Some stuff I left out for various reasons.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by haydenaurion