It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fantastic Beasts And How to Slay Them.

<span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span>, the monster-hunting epic that keeps challenging you with dynamic encounters, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 60% launch discount.

Tackling monsters shouldn't be just a roadblock in your epic adventure - it should be the very essence of it. In this massive open-world RPG every fight is its own reward thanks to the dynamic mechanics and deep customization. Train and upgrade your A.I. controlled pawns to fight alongside you or share them online with other adventurers and get rewarded for their exploits.

The 60% discount will last until June 20, 1PM UTC.

NOTE: The game comes with full GOG Galaxy support including Cloud saves, leaderboards, and achievements. Additionally, both the Pawn system and Ur Dragon work exactly as in the Steam version. Keep in mind, however, that the GOG Galaxy servers are separate from the Steam ones, meaning that this is a fresh start.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 05, 2017 by maladr0Id
Wow, that's completely unexpected! I hope it has good sales here.
Hickory: It's quite simple: I thought the pawn pool was run and maintained by Capcom. When you are in the game, if you successfully contribute to the Ur Dragon defeat it tells you "Communicating with Capcom servers", or if you lose connection it tells you of problems with "Capcom servers". I'm not a multiplayer person, so I am not savvy on how online games work. I just assumed that everything was run from within the game via Capcom servers. Call it naive if you must.
How is one any different than the other? Both require an online connection and to login to a central governing agent. Is the hate for Galaxy really so blind and strong that the mere mention of it gives people convulsions?
cemacar: It's really immature.
Aceso: He is righ, it is really immature.
If I were "immature", bozos, I would be stamping my feet and demanding my money back. I am neither.
I never saw this game and only heard about it a few times in the "wishes that will never come true" (aka "where the hell is ***'s release") threads. But the amount of enthusiasm it generates here makes me want to try it. 10 pages of mostly positive comments at launch - even oblivion is at only 16 pages after few days being out.
mazewaliztli: If capcom released this game; I want Resident Evil 4 ultimate HD edition, Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 DRM free,
After 1,,2 and 3 which aren't buyable anywhere(1/HD aren't the same thing).
Three Bethesda popular titles, and then CAPCOM's. Woww! Really interested to see other CAPCOM games here! Great job GOG! And kudos to Bethesda and CAPCOM!
huan: I never saw this game and only heard about it a few times in the "wishes that will never come true" (aka "where the hell is ***'s release") threads. But the amount of enthusiasm it generates here makes me want to try it. 10 pages of mostly positive comments at launch - even oblivion is at only 16 pages after few days being out.
This game is complex and good. Food system that accounts for spoiling (acquiring preserved food and containers to preserve food is a must to keep it from rotting), combat system that is difficult to master, but gives you plenty of leeway to make the party YOU want (if you want a party of warriors, you can create it and feasibly use it), a custom class system that allows you to change multiple times and decide where your skills lie, as well as skill that transfer from one class to other classes (some spells can be cast by almost all classes, some weapon skills can also be used by more than one class). This game is excellent and deep, with the only major downside for me being fairly slow manual traveling.
Holy hell instant buy!! Gog is on a role man what's going on over there?
Guys how does multiplayer in this game work? I mean I hear that you can have companions from other players but are those companions only from gog players or from every player? I mean are they stored in a cloud somewhere or do you actually have to connect with other players to get those companions?
XYCat: Guys how does multiplayer in this game work? I mean I hear that you can have companions from other players but are those companions only from gog players or from every player? I mean are they stored in a cloud somewhere or do you actually have to connect with other players to get those companions?
You log in through Galaxy to access the pawn pool (only GOG players available in this version). Or you can use randomly generated offline pawns, which are usually inferior to the player made ones. Mentioned earlier are also mods that allow you to manage pawns.
Great release, thoroughly enjoyed it (bought it on steam on release) surprised to see it on here.
huan: I never saw this game and only heard about it a few times in the "wishes that will never come true" (aka "where the hell is ***'s release") threads. But the amount of enthusiasm it generates here makes me want to try it. 10 pages of mostly positive comments at launch - even oblivion is at only 16 pages after few days being out.
I'd thought Oblivion would have beaten VtM:Bloodlines for comments. Maybe everyone was left speechless.
Aceso: He is righ, it is really immature.
Hickory: If I were "immature", bozos, I would be stamping my feet and demanding my money back. I am neither.
Why you need to mention it in the first place then.I know you said "if" but still it doesn't change the fact that you mentioned it. To me it sounded immature by what you wrote, that is all. What you except the reaction would be.
Hickory: If I were "immature", bozos, I would be stamping my feet and demanding my money back. I am neither.
Aceso: Why you need to mention it in the first place then.I know you said "if" but still it doesn't change the fact that you mentioned it. To me it sounded immature by what you wrote, that is all. What you except the reaction would be.
The only immature reaction has been yours (and the other person). My reaction was one of ignorance, not immaturity.
mazewaliztli: If capcom released this game; I want Resident Evil 4 ultimate HD edition, Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 DRM free,
trifecta5700: After 1,,2 and 3 which aren't buyable anywhere(1/HD aren't the same thing).
Well I dont like them much because there are no user friendly, besides my favorite one is 4 ultimate edition to be honest with you