It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What possible harm can one crazy, mutant tentacle do?

<span class="bold">Day of the Tentacle</span>, the grand return of the grandest adventure of all, is now available for Windows and Mac, DRM-free on GOG.com.

A crazy mutant tentacle is on the loose, plotting to take over the world. How you ask? That's not important right now! We need to be thinking about how we are going to fix this. Super simply, by going back to yesterday!

Alongside Grim Fandango, Monkey Island, Sam & Max, and Full Throttle, Day of the Tentacle sits without question among the legendary golden-era adventures. Now, straight from the early '90s, Day of the Tentacle arrives in our dystopian future of 2016 — back for a blast from the past for those who missed it, and a shot of nostalgia for those who just miss it.

Day of the Tentacle Remastered is all the adventure you may remember with an optional layer of sweet improvements on top. You can mix and match between the unmistakably 1990s pixely art and a fresh high-res coat of paint, remastered audio, and an all new interface. There are extra goodies in the Remastered release as well, including in-game developer commentary and a concept-art browser. Should your hankering for past loves persist, you can still access the fully playable version of the original Maniac Mansion from within the game and learn what started this whole craziness.

Mess around with time, space, and radioactive sludge and go back to the <span class="bold">Day of the Tentacle</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Downloading ... yay!
Where do you find the full version of Maniac Mansion?

I was hoping it would be available in the bonus options.
joelandsonja: Where do you find the full version of Maniac Mansion?

Should be somewhere on a computer ingame from what I've read.
joelandsonja: Where do you find the full version of Maniac Mansion?

Use the computer in Weird Ed's room:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/maniac-mansion-day-of-the-tentacle/screenshots/gameShotId,17875/
I had hoped they would include the classic version in the bonus, but it is not there :(.
Grargar: A separate thread for the release and no use of the pre-order one?

Dat consistency.
It is serving GOG's convenience. People was bashing the game about visuals and no original version included.

Anyway, I bash here then: Where is the Linux version?
maz.588: I had hoped they would include the classic version in the bonus, but it is not there :(.
As expected, wasn't there for Grim Fandango either.
Grargar: A separate thread for the release and no use of the pre-order one?

Dat consistency.
tokisto: It is serving GOG's convenience. People was bashing the game about visuals and no original version included.

Anyway, I bash here then: Where is the Linux version?
It's coming at a later time.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by omega64
maz.588: I had hoped they would include the classic version in the bonus, but it is not there :(.
If you are talking about Maniac Mansion, it is accessible through an in-game computer. You don't really need to play long to reach that point.

Day of the Tentacle's original version is available with a touch of a button!
You can switch between that version and the Remastered at any moment while playing the game.

Also, the Mac version of the game is now available as well :)
omega64: It's coming at a later time.
Oh, thanks for the info!
Good to know / to whishlist it goes / Buying it only / when Linux shows
maladr0Id: If you are talking about Maniac Mansion, it is accessible through an in-game computer. You don't really need to play long to reach that point.

Day of the Tentacle's original version is available with a touch of a button!
You can switch between that version and the Remastered at any moment while playing the game.

Also, the Mac version of the game is now available as well :)
Using the original graphics isn't quite the same. ;P
I imagine there's quite a difference in system requirements.
omega64: I imagine there's quite a difference in system requirements.
Nah, requirements were "A decent computer", requirements remain "A decent computer" :P
omega64: I imagine there's quite a difference in system requirements.
JMich: Nah, requirements were "A decent computer", requirements remain "A decent computer" :P
decent computer = decent computer. Makes sense to me.
JMich: Nah, requirements were "A decent computer", requirements remain "A decent computer" :P
omega64: decent computer = decent computer. Makes sense to me.
I know what he means... decent computer. Its just that, nothing more.
omega64: decent computer = decent computer. Makes sense to me.
darthspudius: I know what he means... decent computer. Its just that, nothing more.
Right? Can't possibly make it any clearer.
So it would be good if you could fullfill the wishlist then!