It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until June 24th, 5pm UTC.

Along with a few friends, Chook & Sosig get creative while roleplaying as pirates. When you need to hunt for fabled treasure, you need some weird pals to join your quest! Join a ghostly chicken and a wobbly spaghetti cat as they seek fabled treasures, solve puzzles, wear dashing hats, and who knows what else!

They may not be actual pirates, but they’ve heard all the classic tales. What could go wrong?
yaaaaaaaay been waiting for this :)
high rated
Point-and-click-and-pirates, a mermaid princess and a bunch of weird buddies...

Who can resist so much charm?
I can't.
Bought.

Thanks to TookiPalooki, Armor Games and GOG for the smile of the day. :)))
This seems really cool, Looking for another game like this after finishing West Of Loathing.
gixgox: Point-and-click-and-pirates, a mermaid princess and a bunch of weird buddies...

Who can resist so much charm?
I can't too!
Also: a one-woman game studio and a game released on GOG and Steam with achievements on both? I'm impressed!
kotcore: yaaaaaaaay been waiting for this :)
Where did you hear of this game? Never seen it before but it looks great!
Post edited June 17, 2019 by Sir_Kill_A_Lot
The devs actually have more games about the main characters on their.. ,how is it called, itch? page. It is not the first game starring Chook & Sosig
thank you thank you wonderful devs.
Instant purchase ! Such charm. Looking forward to playing it.
high rated
-Nachtmahr-: The devs actually have more games about the main characters
Yep, I've also found the previous games which can be played on itch.io for free:

- Chook and Sosig
- Chook and Sosig: A Case Of Murder (Demo)
- Chook and Sosig: Hit The Club
- Chook and Sosig: Long Weekend
-Nachtmahr-: The devs actually have more games about the main characters
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Yep, I've also found the previous games which can be played on itch.io for free:

- Chook and Sosig
Thanks!

I don´t know itch.io, i´ll have a look, :)
Not going to lie, this game looks like how I visualize dorky DnD sessions should be.
Yay, it's here! Looks great. Could always do with more adorable point-and-clicks. :') Thanks Tooki, Armor, and GOG!

Came here to post about the other titles in the series, but I'm glad others have already shared them! The characters are obviously very dear to the dev, and that love and charm really shines through.
I have zero clue what Chook and Sausage is but the moment I watched the trailer I knew it's a must have. Adorable characters and story seems good for a relaxing game on the weekend unless this has Sam and Max influence in it.

Also thank you for the link for older games of this series.
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Yep, I've also found the previous games which can be played on itch.io for free:

- Chook and Sosig
argamasa: Thanks!

It's a good site, if not to everyone's taste. For one thing, a lot of game developers start there with small free projects before making bigger projects for sale on Gog/Steam/etc, although devs also sell games there.

There are a lot of extremely creative titles there, many of which are more idiosyncratic, weird, or charming than one expects to see on the more famous sites. Or so it seems to me.

Developers also sell/give away various art/music assets there for use by other developers.

Come to think of it, maybe it's a little like Etsy for game developers?

Edit: Searching finds that a different dev on itch.io made the unrelated "Too Many Chooks", and yet another dev made the still-unrelated "Cheeky Chooks". The word "chook" is essentially unknown in the U.S.:

"Chook":
chook (tʃʊk)
vb
See jook

n
1. (Animals) informal Also called: chookie Austral a hen or chicken

2. informal Austral a woman, esp a more mature one

interj

3. Austral an exclamation used to attract chickens

4. he couldn't raffle a chook in a pub he is incapable of carrying out even the simplest of tasks

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/chook
Post edited June 18, 2019 by faroot
argamasa: Thanks!

faroot: It's a good site, if not to everyone's taste. For one thing, a lot of game developers start there with small free projects before making bigger projects for sale on Gog/Steam/etc, although devs also sell games there.

There are a lot of extremely creative titles there, many of which are more idiosyncratic, weird, or charming than one expects to see on the more famous sites. Or so it seems to me.

Developers also sell/give away various art/music assets there for use by other developers.

Come to think of it, maybe it's a little like Etsy for game developers?

Edit: Searching finds that a different dev on itch.io made the unrelated "Too Many Chooks", and yet another dev made the still-unrelated "Cheeky Chooks". The word "chook" is essentially unknown in the U.S.:

"Chook":
chook (tʃʊk)
vb
See jook

n
1. (Animals) informal Also called: chookie Austral a hen or chicken

2. informal Austral a woman, esp a more mature one

interj

3. Austral an exclamation used to attract chickens

4. he couldn't raffle a chook in a pub he is incapable of carrying out even the simplest of tasks

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/chook
For me the word "Chook" is tainted forever after the Projared debacle.
RedRagan: For me the word "Chook" is tainted forever after the Projared debacle.
I missed that one -- and "chook" is not in the Projared wikipedia article, and searching for those two keywords gets no hits.

In any case, given the Australia/New Zealand definition of "chook" as essentially just "chick"/"chicken", I think your taint is overgeneralized.

Wait, that doesn't sound right...