It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: Indeed now the list of regionally-priced games in SE and DE is the same, but the prices for PoE are still different (cheaper in SE), so SE is still a region by itself.
Ah, didn't notice that, sorry.
I'm still wondering if the non-existing regional pricing on Lords of Xulima is a mistake or not. o_o
Wurzelkraft: I'm still wondering if the non-existing regional pricing on Lords of Xulima is a mistake or not. o_o
It is curious, that. Maybe GOG is still successfully fighting for flat pricing at times, and there are some publishers willing to be reasonable.
Wurzelkraft: I'm still wondering if the non-existing regional pricing on Lords of Xulima is a mistake or not. o_o
The third time you say it, you will jinx it and it will become regionally-priced. Then, we'll know who to blame for this.
high rated
You almost sound like you'll be disappointed if it turns out to not be a mistake. ;-)

EDIT: Argh - how nice when an edit to correct a typo results in a worse typo.
Post edited February 02, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
Do you how much it costs in different regions on Steam?
IAmSinistar: It is curious, that. Maybe GOG is still successfully fighting for flat pricing at times, and there are some publishers willing to be reasonable.
I think its more the fact that the game is self-published and there is no middle man in this case.
IAmSinistar: It is curious, that. Maybe GOG is still successfully fighting for flat pricing at times, and there are some publishers willing to be reasonable.
Matruchus: I think its more the fact that the game is self-published and there is no middle man in this case.
I believe it is regionally priced on Steam (based on this: https://steamcommunity.com/app/296570/discussions/0/626329820757471940/ , if I understand it correctly).
Post edited January 16, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Do you how much it costs in different regions on Steam?
Base edition is €20 in Europe.
HypersomniacLive: You almost sound like you'd ll disappointed it it turns out to not be a mistake. ;-)
mrkgnao: I believe it is regionally priced on Steam.
I'm simply surprised because I've seen it with regional pricing on Steam. *click* The only reason for flat pricing (it's rather ridiculous to begin a sentence like this but this is the "new GOG" after all) might be the delayed release date.

edit: fixed link
Post edited January 16, 2015 by Wurzelkraft
Along with the base price reductions in 1C's catalog, it seems that King's Bounty: Dark Side is no longer more expensive in Europe than in America. Not sure how it is on other territories.
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 22 January:

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, regional_str: AU,DE,GB,PL,RU,CH,CZ,NO,SE, ***TO***
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade [DLC], regional_str: AU,DE,GB,PL,RU,CH,CZ,NO,SE, ***TO***
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition [Premium], regional_str: AU,DE,GB,PL,RU,CH,CZ,NO,SE, ***TO***
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North, regional_str: RU, ***TO***
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Complete Edition Upgrade [DLC], regional_str: RU, ***TO***
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Complete Edition [Premium], regional_str: RU, ***TO***

All six games are now no longer regionally priced. Nice.
Post edited January 22, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: All these games are now no longer regionally priced. Nice.
Thats great along with the recent price reduction of Lucasfilm games to the standard $9.99, it gives me hope that GOG hasn't completely given up on their initial principle of flat pricing for everyone.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 22 January:

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, regional_str: AU,DE,GB,PL,RU,CH,CZ,NO,SE, ***TO***
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition Upgrade [DLC], regional_str: AU,DE,GB,PL,RU,CH,CZ,NO,SE, ***TO***
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition [Premium], regional_str: AU,DE,GB,PL,RU,CH,CZ,NO,SE, ***TO***
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North, regional_str: RU, ***TO***
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Complete Edition Upgrade [DLC], regional_str: RU, ***TO***
NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Complete Edition [Premium], regional_str: RU, ***TO***

All six games are now no longer regionally priced. Nice.
GOG is trolling me. I bought the game when it was released here and after that asked for a refund, because I felt bad about buying a regional priced game. Now I have my money back and they take away the regional pricing too. *sigh*

On to the wishlist it goes again...
From MaGog's logs for 22 January (addendum):

NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, reg_price_au: 19.99 ***TO*** 14.99
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, reg_price_br: 19.99 ***TO*** 14.99
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, reg_price_de: 19.99 ***TO*** 14.99
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, reg_price_gb: 19.99 ***TO*** 14.99
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, reg_price_pl: 19.99 ***TO*** 14.99
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, reg_price_ua: 19.99 ***TO*** 14.99
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, reg_price_ch: 19.99 ***TO*** 14.99
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, reg_price_cz: 19.99 ***TO*** 14.99
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, reg_price_no: 19.99 ***TO*** 14.99
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, reg_price_ro: 19.99 ***TO*** 14.99
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, reg_price_se: 19.99 ***TO*** 14.99
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, regional_str: RU, ***TO*** AU,BR,DE,GB,PL,RU,UA,CH,CZ,NO,RO,SE,

The game's price has been reduced from $20 to $15 everywhere, EXCEPT RU (former Soviet Union) and US (Rest of the World).
In RU, it remains $5.79. In US, it remains $19.99.
And the cherry, US buyers get a Fair Price Package (see attached image),
Might be a GOG bug.
Attachments:
srhd.jpg (165 Kb)
Post edited January 22, 2015 by mrkgnao