It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Linux support, Polish language, 40% off.

<span class="bold">Lords of Xulima</span> just received a major patch: the 1.8 update, which includes Linux support, a Polish localisation, and many sought-after improvements. We love big patches that breathe a bit of new life into our games, so how could we not celebrate with a discount? <span class="bold">Lords of Xulima</span> is 40% off for one week!

If we had to say one thing about <span class="bold">Lords of Xulima</span>, it would be that it's huge - over 100 gameplay hours huge. The completely original fantasy RPG mixes isometric exploration with first-person turn based combat for all the good old school gameplay you know and love. <span class="bold">Lords of Xulima - Deluxe Edition</span> is the most complete package - it includes two pieces of extra content: Talisman of Goldot DLC and the Special Digital Rewards package. The DLC includes three artifacts of epic giving power to help you on your journey, while the digital rewards are a package of impressive bonus content including an Original Soundtrack, a detailed Bestiary & Mythology of Xulima, Map of Xulima, and more!
If you currently own the base game, you can always grab the edition upgrade to get all the goodies as well.

Missing the Weekly Staff Picks? No worries, we haven't forgotten, we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow! In the meantime, lets enjoy the Lords of Xulima 40% discount which will last for one week until Monday, May 4, at 1:59 PM GMT.
There's got to be more of a weekly promo than this, right?

Edit: I'm apparently blind... Looking forward to "my big fat something" tomorrow. Hopefully, it's not a movie by Nia Vardalos.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by yyahoo
Still too expensive for my pocket.
Yeah... sucks to be poor. :P
I'm confused, is there anything actual extra in the game itself with the upgrade? I can live without books and maps, does it add characters and quests?
yyahoo: There's got to be more of a weekly promo than this, right?
Missing the Weekly Staff Picks? No worries, we haven't forgotten, we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow!
I thought the same thing, 'that's... it?' LOL
Grargar: Missing the Weekly Staff Picks? No worries, we haven't forgotten, we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow!
Greek wedding?
Post edited April 27, 2015 by JaqFrost
tinyE: I'm confused, is there anything actual extra in the game itself with the upgrade? I can live without books and maps, does it add characters and quests?
I believe the only in game thing it adds is a talisman that gives you hints and some extra skill points and things occasionally. No new characters, classes or quests that I'm aware of.
yyahoo:
Grargar: we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow!
Ricki Lake?
Grargar: Missing the Weekly Staff Picks? No worries, we haven't forgotten, we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow!
I was so disappointed I didn't actually finish reading the entire news post. Shame on me... :/

As for random unfunny predictions... GOG adds "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" to the movie catalog.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by yyahoo
GOG.com: Missing the Weekly Staff Picks? No worries, we haven't forgotten, we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow!
Summer Sale! Summer Sale! Summer Sale! Summer Sale! Summer Sale! Summer Sale! Summer Sale! Summer Sale!Summer Sale!
Post edited April 27, 2015 by amrit9037
It's a penny cheaper to buy the game and deluxe upgrade separately than together. Why are you trying to rip people off, GOG? :P
high rated
GOG.com: we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow!

I get it.
Tomorrow Kerbal Space Program is coming to GOG!
No! Nothing special tomorrow damn it! Wait for the next month!!!

I need my next paycheck before "something special" :((((
"we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow!"

You teasin' bastards! :D
BillyMaysFan59: "we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow!"

You teasin' bastards! :D
I taught 'em well :D