It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Linux support, Polish language, 40% off.

<span class="bold">Lords of Xulima</span> just received a major patch: the 1.8 update, which includes Linux support, a Polish localisation, and many sought-after improvements. We love big patches that breathe a bit of new life into our games, so how could we not celebrate with a discount? <span class="bold">Lords of Xulima</span> is 40% off for one week!

If we had to say one thing about <span class="bold">Lords of Xulima</span>, it would be that it's huge - over 100 gameplay hours huge. The completely original fantasy RPG mixes isometric exploration with first-person turn based combat for all the good old school gameplay you know and love. <span class="bold">Lords of Xulima - Deluxe Edition</span> is the most complete package - it includes two pieces of extra content: Talisman of Goldot DLC and the Special Digital Rewards package. The DLC includes three artifacts of epic giving power to help you on your journey, while the digital rewards are a package of impressive bonus content including an Original Soundtrack, a detailed Bestiary & Mythology of Xulima, Map of Xulima, and more!
If you currently own the base game, you can always grab the edition upgrade to get all the goodies as well.

Missing the Weekly Staff Picks? No worries, we haven't forgotten, we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow! In the meantime, lets enjoy the Lords of Xulima 40% discount which will last for one week until Monday, May 4, at 1:59 PM GMT.
This promo is very tempting... But now I'm curious about that big fat surprise. :)
tfishell: I disagree if GOG was able to snag titles like the Total War games and Alpha Protocol and Valkyria Chronicles and Condemned and The Cave. Etc.
Some good games in that bunch! Alpha Protocol is an amazing game with a wonderfully reactive story that handles choice better than any game I've ever played.

And I STILL regret not really playing Condemned. I rented it way back when (I had just bought a 360). I played it for a night and I think Ghost Recon released the next day so I promptly returned Condemned despite loving the short time I spent with it. Some nice scares, looked awfully dark, drab and fitting for the setting and had these great little "detective" / CSI moments that were a lot of fun. Funny enough, there's another game like this one (first person action game with significant investigative / adventure type gameplay in a scary environment) that I also never put as much time into as I'd like - Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth.
gamesfreak64: total war? name sounds familiar but what are they ?
karnak1: Really great strategy classics (at least the first ones were).
i assume these games? i did not type the prices only xx-es

Total War Rome II Emperor Edition € xx.xx
Total War Rome II Blood & Gore DLC € x.xx
Total War Rome II Greek States Culture Pack € x.xx
Total War Rome II Beasts of War € x.xx
Total War Rome II Caesar in Gaul€ xx.xx
Total War Rome II Hannibal at the Gates€ xx.xx
Total War Rome II Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack€ x.xx
Total War Rome II The Daughters of Mars Unit Pack€ x.xx
Total War Rome II Pirates & Raiders Culture Pack€ x.xx

if so, thats a lot lot of DLC and its all steam , okay its from SEGA, but who can promise that they(SEGA) will give access to all SEGA games? maybe SEGA only wants to give the already drm free old stuff ?
Ofcourse were better of with the real stuff instead of the emulated old console coinup classics

Pardinuz: This promo is very tempting... But now I'm curious about that big fat surprise. :)
me too, suggestions have already been made, i read some replies, i also replied it be nice to give my wallet a rest, cause most of the possibilties are not my kind of games
Post edited April 27, 2015 by gamesfreak64
I am currently playing this game and I am having a blast. I created several parties when I started because I had the impression the game would become frustrating if my characters were missing all the time while attacking, as in my first group. Luckily, I found one party that worked for me and everything has been smooth since then. I am playing at Normal difficulty (or whatever it's called), and so far the game hasn't been as challenging as I believed it would be after reading some reviews.

Anyway, I have a question. My current game version is 1.6. I must have missed another updates, because, when I try to install the patch, I receive a message saying that it's not compatible with my current game version and I need to download a new installer. This is the first time something like this happens to me with a GOG game. Does it mean I have to install again the whole game in order to update it? And how can I know that my save games will be compatible with the new version? I can't find any info about it. (I purchased the Standard edition).
Post edited April 27, 2015 by Andanzas
off topic

big fat = "Fat Man" ( nuclear bomb ) = World in Conflict / R.U.S.E. = Ubisoft :p
Andanzas: I am currently playing this game and I am having a blast. I created several parties when I started because I had the impression the game would become frustrating if my characters were missing all the time while attacking, as in my first group. Luckily, I found one party that worked for me and everything has been smooth since then. I am playing at Normal difficulty (or whatever it's called), and so far the game hasn't been as challenging as I believed it would be after reading some reviews.

Anyway, I have a question. My current game version is 1.6. I must have missed another updates, because, when I try to install the patch, I receive a message saying that it's not compatible with my current game version and I need to download a new installer. This is the first time something like this happens to me with a GOG game. Does it mean I have to install again the whole game in order to update it? And how can I know that my save games will be compatible with the new version? I can't find any info about it.
http://www.gog.com/forum/lords_of_xulima/lords_of_xulima_updated_to_version_184_linux/post1
Post edited April 27, 2015 by ne_zavarj
Andanzas: I am currently playing this game and I am having a blast. I created several parties when I started because I had the impression the game would become frustrating if my characters were missing all the time while attacking, as in my first group. Luckily, I found one party that worked for me and everything has been smooth since then. I am playing at Normal difficulty (or whatever it's called), and so far the game hasn't been as challenging as I believed it would be after reading some reviews.

Anyway, I have a question. My current game version is 1.6. I must have missed another updates, because, when I try to install the patch, I receive a message saying that it's not compatible with my current game version and I need to download a new installer. This is the first time something like this happens to me with a GOG game. Does it mean I have to install again the whole game in order to update it? And how can I know that my save games will be compatible with the new version? I can't find any info about it.
Linux mac or windows ?

windows: take the xulima 2.1.0.6 then after the install is done install the patch (2.3 mb) 1.8.4
i also reinstalled the dlc aswell (if you have it ofcourse)

my savegames seemed to work (of course i archived the old savegames just incase , before i reinstalled the new version)

i had no problem.
karnak1: To be honest I'm way more interested in the "Total War" games.
Sega doesn't sell their games in Japan out of principle. So unless GOG moves even further towards region-locking their games, Sega games won't ever be available on GOG.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by Paul31286
Decent enough discount, so I picked it up. I don't know why, but I'm still really pissed about missing the Infested Planet DLC sale. I've not even played the game yet, but am unaccountably in a bad mood because of it. Maybe because Judas and I were talking about it right beforehand. Whatever the case, it's one of those instances where something very minor becomes like a persistent thorn. Hopefully tomorrow's big reveal will see me in better straits.
GOG.com: we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow!
Lord Gaben has decided to abandon ship, and join GOG?

I want a front row seat!

gamesfreak64: Linux mac or windows ?

windows: take the xulima 2.1.0.6 then after the install is done install the patch (2.3 mb) 1.8.4
i also reinstalled the dlc aswell (if you have it ofcourse)

my savegames seemed to work (of course i archived the old savegames just incase , before i reinstalled the new version)

i had no problem.
Thanks for your answer! It's good to know your saved games still work. I am running Windows, so I'll do the same thing.
Hmm, Lords Of Xulima caught my eye this weekend. It was added to my wishlist along with all the Might and Magic games (apart from number 9, which I have)

I guess with the discount I need to sweet talk the wife
Huff: I guess with the discount I need to sweet talk the wife
<i>Practice on a peach!</i> :P
Nice promo :)
Has anyone played this game before? How does it compare to other RPGs?
IronArcturus: Has anyone played this game before? How does it compare to other RPGs?
Combat plays like a Wizardry game with the perspective. Exploration-wise it's similar to Ultima 8 but without the Super Avatar Bros. feel of the aforementioned game :) You need food to survive, there are areas in the very beginning that you should not attempt right away as you will get killed.
Huff: Hmm, Lords Of Xulima caught my eye this weekend. It was added to my wishlist along with all the Might and Magic games (apart from number 9, which I have)

I guess with the discount I need to sweet talk the wife
Tell her to think of the children :D Works everywhere else :D
Post edited April 27, 2015 by JudasIscariot