It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become the Ultimate Vampire!

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is now available for pre-order, DRM-free.

Written by the creative mind behind the original Bloodlines, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 brings the ambitions of the first to life and sees the return of a few fan favorite characters.

Immerse yourself in the World of Darkness and live out your vampire fantasy in a city filled with intriguing characters that react to your choices. You and your unique disciplines are a weapon in our forward-driving, fast-moving, melee-focussed combat system. Your power will grow as you advance, but remember to uphold the Masquerade and guard your humanity... or face the consequences.
GOG.com: Written by the creative mind behind the original Bloodlines, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 brings the ambitions of the first to life and sees the return of a few fan favorite characters.
I love the fact that you don't mention the name of this gifted (supposedly) human being anywhere. It really inspires confidence in the final product!

- - -

Edit: Ah, it's Brian Mitsoda. Cool!
Post edited March 22, 2019 by Lemon_Curry
Crisco1492: I'd tend to agree with you, but... because Steam has regional pricing for Southeast Asia, but GOG doesn't, I would literally save $60 if I preordered the Blood Moon edition on Steam instead of here.

Seriously, GOG... you won't be able to make inroads in Southeast Asia if you keep charging residents American prices. I make well above the regional minimum wage (and likely the regional average wage), and I'm still balking at that price.
It's possible that they don't have enough customers from that region to justify it and they don't have enough customers because they have no regional price. It's a devil's circle really.
Crisco1492: I'd tend to agree with you, but... because Steam has regional pricing for Southeast Asia, but GOG doesn't, I would literally save $60 if I preordered the Blood Moon edition on Steam instead of here.

Seriously, GOG... you won't be able to make inroads in Southeast Asia if you keep charging residents American prices. I make well above the regional minimum wage (and likely the regional average wage), and I'm still balking at that price.
blotunga: It's possible that they don't have enough customers from that region to justify it and they don't have enough customers because they have no regional price. It's a devil's circle really.
I expect that's the case, which of course sucks for me. They do have a few games from the region, though. Legrand Legacy is from an Indonesian studio.

Frankly, I expect Southeast Asians would be interested in offline/DRM-free versions of games, given how spotty the internet connection here can (still) be.
My main concern is that even "Premium Edition" includes only three DLC (I'm not counting cosmetics). Knowing Paradox there will be a lot more.
Cautiously optimistic for this! Not gonna preorder this early, but definitely on watch.
GOG.com: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is now available for pre-order, DRM-free.
I'm not saying I'm not basically interested - but the day hasn't arrived yet, on which I pay €50+ for a game, that isn't also a collectors edition on disc, with actual, analog goodies.

Apart from that: planned release is 1st quarter of next year - well, I guess more realistic is a release in the second to third quarter of 2020.

So, no - I'll wait for release, for reviews and for a price drop.
But nonetheless: thank you, GOG and Paradox, for the release.
amund: So the hype was about a game that's supposely to be released in a year, most likely will be delayed and then the asking price is 90 euros for the season pass. No way I'm paying that kind of money for a game you pretty much know nothing about. I thought Witcher 3 was expensive on release, silly me... Anyway, I'll wait until it's 75% off and see what it's all about.
blotunga: To be fair, the witcher 3 + season pass would've cost you about the same.
Unless you have some details I don't have that one was about 70 dollars or 60 euros.
amund: Unless you have some details I don't have that one was about 70 dollars or 60 euros.
The Witcher 3 had a price of 60 USD and the expansion pass was another 30. In euros probably it was the same.
1 year in advance.. is it going to be released on Epic store first?
Great news. After all the Epic exclusivity bullshit we've seen over the last few days, it's great to see a major game coming here day 1 (unless they change their minds, which unfortunately wouldn't surprise me). So thanks, Paradox - for that alone, I'd be willing to buy the game here at full price on release.

Still not pre-ordering though, sorry guys. And I'll need to see a lot more about the gameplay and story first - the trailer didn't really show all that much, especially of gameplay. Let's hope it will be a proper RPG rather than just a FPS, and actually offer real options for stealth/diplomacy playthroughs this time.
low rated
GOG.com: Become the Ultimate Vampire!

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is now available for pre-order, DRM-free.

Written by the creative mind behind the original Bloodlines, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 brings the ambitions of the first to life and sees the return of a few fan favorite characters.

Immerse yourself in the World of Darkness and live out your vampire fantasy in a city filled with intriguing characters that react to your choices. You and your unique disciplines are a weapon in our forward-driving, fast-moving, melee-focussed combat system. Your power will grow as you advance, but remember to uphold the Masquerade and guard your humanity... or face the consequences.
The hell with naysers. I didn't like any of Vampire the Masquerade & I'm currently sold.
Holy shit GOG! This is the game, which i don´t want pass. This game i absolutely want in my game collection, hoping the game will not be published as unfinished and bugged.

Hmmm! The game is released 2020. Let´s hope, that game is published earlier. Miracles happens!
GOG.com: Written by the creative mind behind the original Bloodlines, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 brings the ambitions of the first to life and sees the return of a few fan favorite characters.
Lemon_Curry: I love the fact that you don't mention the name of this gifted (supposedly) human being anywhere. It really inspires confidence in the final product!

- - -

Edit: Ah, it's Brian Mitsoda. Cool!
+ Chris Avellone
amund: Unless you have some details I don't have that one was about 70 dollars or 60 euros.
blotunga: The Witcher 3 had a price of 60 USD and the expansion pass was another 30. In euros probably it was the same.
That might have been the case if the expansion pass had been released at the same time. At the time expansion pass was released it was 70 dollars for both unless of course Witcher 3 was discounted at the time like it often is. Then the game of the year edition came out that made it even cheaper. Anyway, even at 60-70 dollars I find it way too expensive but that's me. I'll never understand why anyone would preorder for that kind of money and not knowing what you will get.
There was also a short demo some people got to play and some other details scattered around.

*In addition to paid DLC, at least one more clan will be added as a free update. Game starts with 5 clans.

*Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone are the biggest names on the project. Mitsoda is the most involved as a lead and Avellone contributed writing.

*Combat is improved. The fighting parts from the trailer appear to be from the demo.

*Game has been in development for quite some time, with the pitch dating from 2015.
Post edited March 22, 2019 by Fortuk