It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Clementine will remember that.

<span class="bold">The Walking Dead: A New Frontier</span>, the next chapter in the soul-wrenching Walking Dead saga is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com. Pre-order now with a 10% discount.

It's not just survival that's becoming an increasingly demanding commodity in the world of The Walking Dead, but the struggle to retain one's humanity. It's been years since the apocalypse hit, and now the living are starting to rebuild a semblance of civilized communities, giving shape to this new frontier. But the rotten human nature once again threatens to pull everything apart.
Javier, a young man who has lost his family in the chaos, will meet Clementine, a girl who has seen more than her fair share of tragedy but has managed to persevere for the sake of both herself and the child under her care. How far will the two youngsters manage to go before the world's cruelty or their own misguided choices bring them down?

Pre-order <span class="bold">The Walking Dead: A New Frontier</span> and get ready to shape the stories of Javier and Clementine against a rotting world, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 10% discount will last for the duration of the pre-orders.

Note: This is the Season Pass, which gives you access to all 5 episodes as they become available.
I'm so glad they stayed with Clem.
This will be the first Telltale game I'll play as it comes out. I always waited till they were full seasons but time to experience the agonising wait between episodes for once. I think this might be a good idea...
Rinu: Nice! I am happy to see the Clementine's story is continuing.

I hope they manage to deal with the narrative issue of S2 that everyone listened to what 10 years old girl thinks and based decisions upon it. It broke the immersion for me.
You don't listen to the words of 10-year old girls?! And you don't base your life decisions on those words from those 10-year old girls? WHAT KIND OF WEIRD COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN?!

Joking aside, you're right. We're talking about literally life-or-death decisions, and they leave it up to a 10-year old. That's how you get disfunctional societies.
Not interested, TWD S1 was the last good thing to come out of Telltale
Post edited November 26, 2016 by cerebropodrido
Looking forward to it, BUT, i'll wait till the final episode is released. I know TellTale have been better recently, but having to wait 1+ month for the next instalment means that the immersion / story telling is ruined (IMO). Far better to have the whole shebang and play it through in an evening / couple of days :)
Rinu: Nice! I am happy to see the Clementine's story is continuing.

I hope they manage to deal with the narrative issue of S2 that everyone listened to what 10 years old girl thinks and based decisions upon it. It broke the immersion for me.
Syphonides: You don't listen to the words of 10-year old girls?! And you don't base your life decisions on those words from those 10-year old girls? WHAT KIND OF WEIRD COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN?!

Joking aside, you're right. We're talking about literally life-or-death decisions, and they leave it up to a 10-year old. That's how you get disfunctional societies.
I see it as an unfortunate result of Telltale's unwillingness to let go of well-tested model. Making Clementine the lead was - at least in my eyes - an unspoken promise to play as a player who can't reach out for a dominant role, not for many years, because their age don't allow it. So the question would have been "How can you decide your fate if you are unable to drive a people in your surroundings toward the common/same cause?"

I am curious if they were brave enough this season to abandon the model and embrace what this type of character can offer.
CLEMMY!

I really enjoyed TWD1 & to a slightly lesser degree TWD2. TWD1 awakened some paternal instinct I didn't know existed in me :D
I am always impressed when a video game makes me feel.
That is a very precise description of what TWD1 feels like. It's like in Shelter - you just gotta look after your kids (when I lost one of my badger cubs I almost started crying). And maybe we will get sometinhg like that in TWD3 with Clem and AJ.
Hey everyone,

I've got a slightly unfortunate heads up regarding today's release: due to some last minute and unforeseen issues, we were not able to release TWD A New Frontier on time. As of now, we are not a 100% sure when it'll be live. We're really sorry that this is the case. Any updates on the situation will be posted in this thread, so please do check back. Apologies for the inconvenience & do let me know if there's any further questions at this stage!
Do we have even a rough estimate of when it will be available? (Are we talking later today, the next couple days, or longer?) Is this an issue exclusive to GOG or is it impacting the game's release in general?
Tertiam: Do we have even a rough estimate of when it will be available? (Are we talking later today, the next couple days, or longer?) Is this an issue exclusive to GOG or is it impacting the game's release in general?
GOG only, it's already out everywhere else.
We're currently uploading and still need to test the built. I'll update if/when I get more info from the product team today (CET).
i want a refund dam
Although the games are usually enjoyable, It's still a shame that they only make these 3D VN-style games these days instead of actual adventure games.
Not very impressed. Defeats the object of pre-ordering, really.
wb1972: Not very impressed. Defeats the object of pre-ordering, really.
Yup. Not only we don't enjoy anything else other than playing it right when it comes out, we can't even do that. But as I said in another thread, I trust the GOG team. They'll make up something for us.