It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Clementine will remember that.

<span class="bold">The Walking Dead: A New Frontier</span>, the next chapter in the soul-wrenching Walking Dead saga is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com. Pre-order now with a 10% discount.

It's not just survival that's becoming an increasingly demanding commodity in the world of The Walking Dead, but the struggle to retain one's humanity. It's been years since the apocalypse hit, and now the living are starting to rebuild a semblance of civilized communities, giving shape to this new frontier. But the rotten human nature once again threatens to pull everything apart.
Javier, a young man who has lost his family in the chaos, will meet Clementine, a girl who has seen more than her fair share of tragedy but has managed to persevere for the sake of both herself and the child under her care. How far will the two youngsters manage to go before the world's cruelty or their own misguided choices bring them down?

Pre-order <span class="bold">The Walking Dead: A New Frontier</span> and get ready to shape the stories of Javier and Clementine against a rotting world, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 10% discount will last for the duration of the pre-orders.

Note: This is the Season Pass, which gives you access to all 5 episodes as they become available.
Nobody in here yet?

I enjoyed the series and the comics, haven't yet gotten around to playing the games yet (though I haven't finished the series or the comics either tbh)
Glad to see they're continuing this story-line. I've enjoyed the games thus far.
Reever: Nobody in here yet?

I enjoyed the series and the comics, haven't yet gotten around to playing the games yet (though I haven't finished the series or the comics either tbh)
Season 1 and 2 are among best games I have played. However, as they focus on story and decisions instead of gameplay so if someone expects puzzles may be dissappointed.
low rated
meh...
INB4

Oh NO it's TELLTALE they never fixed that NON CRUCIAL but ennerving BUG in that one Sam & Max episode 2007 the name of which I DON'T REMEMBER

... seriously though, looking neat, that graphics update is coming along nicely, and I'm still a big fan of cell shade visuals. But I couldn't finish Season 2 already. There's just sick shit happening in there. :p :p
Post edited November 24, 2016 by Vainamoinen
On one side: Hell yes! On the other, Telltale used cheapest gimmick in the book for this game - time skip (sure season 2 had like 7 different endings and they had to do something to keep the series running). So how will I now know if/how Kenny died. Sure they may say it, but I want to experience it and cry probably. As long as the story/setting/emotional gut punches stay the same as in season 1 & 2 I'm good. But I kinda don't like this Javier guy as a main/second protagonist, Clem is the main character of this series.
Post edited December 07, 2016 by chibi23
Enjoyed the others so why not.
No thanks, I'm good. In Telltale games, no matter which decision you make, only small details change. There will be a massive discount before all episodes are out. And for the TWD games: Lots of people will die.
Reever: Nobody in here yet?

godunow: Season 1 and 2 are among best games I have played. However, as they focus on story and decisions instead of gameplay so if someone expects puzzles may be dissappointed.
Well that's exactly my kind of thing, so I'm looking forward to playing them. But alas, there's this thing called backlog ominously hovering over me....=D
Pre-order now.
Oh yeah! I'm glad to see another full-length season of Telltale's Walking Dead is coming, not another "mini-season."

Now, where in the hell is Season 2 of The Wolf Among Us? I would look forward to that even more than TWD Season 3.
I am so looking forward to this. I really hope that they found a good way to bring all the choices from season 2 forward, especially the ending.

I would love to see Clem dealing with normal problems in an abnormal world.
Nice to see another season, I liked season 2 a lot.
Nice! I am happy to see the Clementine's story is continuing.

I hope they manage to deal with the narrative issue of S2 that everyone listened to what 10 years old girl thinks and based decisions upon it. It broke the immersion for me.