It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prayers could not help. Science could not help. Can you?

<span class="bold">Pathologic Classic HD</span>, the glorious return of a cult classic, is available for pre-order DRM-free on GOG.com with a 25% discount - if you own the original release, you can get a whopping 70% off the HD release until the end of times.

To take advantage of the -70% deal, simply locate your discount code alongside the original Pathologic on your GOG.com game shelf.

Pathologic is a psychological first-person survival game, a unique, unforgettable experience. You arrive at a peculiar, desolate town ravaged by an unstoppable plague - a peculiar place to begin with - from this point on you're free to traverse the open world and put all the pieces together. But if there's one thing to say about Pathologic, is that it was the ultimate bittersweet experience. For all its disturbing atmosphere, open world survival, and uniqueness - technical issues and a budget translation stood between the title and mainstream fame.

Now, Pathologic Classic HD is here with the cure. A completely new, in-house English script promises a worthy experience, while revamped visuals, new voiceovers, and more content breathe a new life into the incredible cult-classic. If you ever considered picking up this title, now's the time to finally enter the world of Pathologic.

Pre-order <span class="bold">Pathologic Classic HD</span> today, DRM-free on GOG.com - all owners of the original Pathologic game on GOG.com can pick up the new release with permanent 70% discount.
The 70% discount code worked fine for me, except that I appeared to get the game for free!

It turns out when I submitted the code it took the balance from my store credit instead of going to the payment option screen. :-(

Did I miss a check box or is this a glitch in the code redemption scheme, given that usually codes are for free games rather than discounts?
I don't know yet if it's worth to get the upgrade when you have the original game. But what I absolutely hate is that the game page of the original game has been removed without any forewarning and is not accessible anymore. Damn, GOG, do not remove those pages. Set them "read-only", display them only to the game owners or whatever, but DO NOT DELETE them! All the information about the original game is lost now.

You surely do not put me in the mood to buy the upgrade with such kind of actions. :/
Hmm I did slacker back this with the developers (found out about it after the crowdfunding ended). Not sure where I'll redeem it from them I guess. Since I didn't kickstarter back I don't notice all the updates. I think I'll grab it from gog at 70% off much appreciated and claim the copy from the developer somewhere else (maybe the evil empire or humble).
Any word on whether save files from the old game will be useable with the HD version? I'm not very far into the original, but I'll hold off progressing any further if I'm gonna be starting over anyway.

(I'm doubting they will be, but it'd be a pleasant suprise if they are compatible)
eiii: I don't know yet if it's worth to get the upgrade when you have the original game. But what I absolutely hate is that the game page of the original game has been removed without any forewarning and is not accessible anymore. Damn, GOG, do not remove those pages. Set them "read-only", display them only to the game owners or whatever, but DO NOT DELETE them! All the information about the original game is lost now.

You surely do not put me in the mood to buy the upgrade with such kind of actions. :/
Yep they should allow you to link back to the original page to look at. I tend to save (don't bite me on copyright gog) a copy of the pages in my game download directory for reference as you never know. Sadly I'm well behind in downloading my games.
Post edited October 28, 2015 by deonast
CMOT70: ...But it works fine once you know where to put the code.

And it does have an expire date...26 Oct 2025. So get in fast.
"You can get the game 25% off during pre-orders, or a whole 70% off until the end of times if you own the original release. "

26 Oct 2025 -- End of time confirmed!
If I can't get SOMA I'll play this game on Halloween.
Thanks for the discount code! =)
Didn't get the 70% discount despite owning the original. Don't care. If I'm going to spend money, I'd like to spend it on insane Eastern European janky atmospheric first person games, because there need to be WAY more of those than there are now.
jefequeso: Didn't get the 70% discount despite owning the original. Don't care. If I'm going to spend money, I'd like to spend it on insane Eastern European janky atmospheric first person games, because there need to be WAY more of those than there are now.
Did you use the discount code from your Pathologic download page? You should have redeemed that, not buying the HD version normally.
eiii: I don't know yet if it's worth to get the upgrade when you have the original game. But what I absolutely hate is that the game page of the original game has been removed without any forewarning and is not accessible anymore. Damn, GOG, do not remove those pages. Set them "read-only", display them only to the game owners or whatever, but DO NOT DELETE them! All the information about the original game is lost now.

It should be, the game has a new translation.
CMOT70: There may be other clueless people like me, that don't do gifting and giveaways, that have never redeemed a code before...it's the "Redeem Code" down the bottom left of the website next to "Contact Us"...it's not on the game page or checkout page like i just assumed. But it works fine once you know where to put the code.

And it does have an expire date...26 Oct 2025. So get in fast.
Oh is that where it is. I normally just google it to find it. >_<
Post edited October 28, 2015 by omega64
I just tried looking at the loading circle and now it worked. Greatly looking forward to try the new version. :)
Nirth: I just tried looking at the loading circle and now it worked. Greatly looking forward to try the new version. :)
Yes, the blue circle is now working correctly and I can get to the code, however when I goto the purchase screen there is nowhere to put the code, could someone post a picture of what its supposed to look like.
Nirth: I just tried looking at the loading circle and now it worked. Greatly looking forward to try the new version. :)
nightcraw1er.488: Yes, the blue circle is now working correctly and I can get to the code, however when I goto the purchase screen there is nowhere to put the code, could someone post a picture of what its supposed to look like.
Use this link:
https://www.gog.com/redeem
nightcraw1er.488: Yes, the blue circle is now working correctly and I can get to the code, however when I goto the purchase screen there is nowhere to put the code, could someone post a picture of what its supposed to look like.
Daniel_M: Use this link:
https://www.gog.com/redeem
Ah yes, shows I never use keys :o)

Thanks for your help.
I used the discount code and got it for $3. Nice price and it isn't regionally priced that way. :)