It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prayers could not help. Science could not help. Can you?

<span class="bold">Pathologic Classic HD</span>, the glorious return of a cult classic, is available for pre-order DRM-free on GOG.com with a 25% discount - if you own the original release, you can get a whopping 70% off the HD release until the end of times.

To take advantage of the -70% deal, simply locate your discount code alongside the original Pathologic on your GOG.com game shelf.

Pathologic is a psychological first-person survival game, a unique, unforgettable experience. You arrive at a peculiar, desolate town ravaged by an unstoppable plague - a peculiar place to begin with - from this point on you're free to traverse the open world and put all the pieces together. But if there's one thing to say about Pathologic, is that it was the ultimate bittersweet experience. For all its disturbing atmosphere, open world survival, and uniqueness - technical issues and a budget translation stood between the title and mainstream fame.

Now, Pathologic Classic HD is here with the cure. A completely new, in-house English script promises a worthy experience, while revamped visuals, new voiceovers, and more content breathe a new life into the incredible cult-classic. If you ever considered picking up this title, now's the time to finally enter the world of Pathologic.

Pre-order <span class="bold">Pathologic Classic HD</span> today, DRM-free on GOG.com - all owners of the original Pathologic game on GOG.com can pick up the new release with permanent 70% discount.
I see this news post on the front page, but the game link doesn't work yet. Odd.
now it's gone from the front page
I guess that somebody bumped this prematurely.
Post edited October 26, 2015 by Grargar
I don't wish to buy this game twice. :/
Grargar: I guess that somebody bumped this prematurely.
Came too soon. :P
DAMN!
GOG.com: all owners of the original Pathologic game on GOG.com can pick up the new release with permanent 70% discount.
thats... actually not bad!
low rated
Another pointless HD version of a classic game - No Thanks!! :/

I already own the original version so i'm not buying this "HD version".
Nothing to see here, move along please, move along...

No, but for serious, someone was too quick on pushing the button on our end - sorry for spoiling the surprise! You will be seeing the game soon, but not quite yet.
Ciris: Nothing to see here, move along please, move along...

No, but for serious, someone was too quick on pushing the button on our end - sorry for spoiling the surprise! You will be seeing the game soon, but not quite yet.
Well there is no point to it since the thread is here and we can see what this game is on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/384110/
Impaler26: Another pointless HD version of a classic game - No Thanks!! :/

I already own the original version so i'm not buying this "HD version".
They really should just give us owners of the original this version, especially considering the screwed up translations of the original.
What sort of mind-fuckery is this? Is it a marketing trick, part of the release launch?

I might get the HD version for the 70% discount, depending what the base-price is. Because I'm worth it.
Post edited October 26, 2015 by timppu
I remember playing this game for an hour or so a few years back, and literally feeling so uncomfortable that I stopped playing. Never had a game disturb me out so badly before (though that Silent Hill movie where the woman got roasted alive came close to that feeling). It's like the developers deliberately made a game which players would not "enjoy" but instead be completely weirded out by.
Post edited October 26, 2015 by Crosmando
Ciris: Nothing to see here, move along please, move along...

You owe us 1 new surprise please :-D