It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for Adventure and whatever comes our way.

<span class="bold">Full Throttle Remastered</span>, the bombastic return of the heavy-metal point & click legend, is now available for pre-order exclusively on GOG.com, with a 20% pre-order discount! The game will be out on April 18th.

When the Polecats hit the road, they're indestructible. No one can stop them. But they try.
Now the gang has gotten into some serious trouble, and it's up to their stoic leader Ben to outrun explosions, rough up some tough guys, and lay waste to a bunch of mechanical bunnies.
Get your desktops dressed for the occasion, with four mighty fine wallpapers available as a pre-order bonus!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gsFYQSLv3Qs?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited March 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
I will definitely be getting this game. I LOVED the original! I can't wait!! If you are a fan of Lucas Arts and have played Outlaws.. Get the game again here on GOG and join the Facebook page 'Outlaws Players Lucas Arts' https://www.facebook.com/groups/560313587320286/. We still play and have a 20th anniversary coming up the end of this month with a special event with a discussion panel with a few of the devs of the game! It will be an amazing weekend!! ~Lil_Senorita
Post edited March 14, 2017 by Lil_Senorita
Matewis: Great! I just hope there is a key, like in the monkey island remasters, which switches to the original graphics. I want my first playthrough to be as close to the original game as possible.
Ricky_Bobby: According to Polygon and endgadget, you will be able to switch between the new and classic version on the fly.
Awesome thanks :) I don't know if it the nostalgia speaking, but even with the monkey island remasters I preferred the look of the originals.
Bigs: Meh... why are we still supporting DF...?
Because they make some awesome games, make the LAEC classics available again and, at least in part, support the DRM free revolution.

I don't usually pre-order anything, but Full Throttle Remastered is very reasonably priced, so I'll think about it. Full Throttle is one of the shortest LucasArts adventure games, it has fairly easy puzzles and quite a few action sequences. It also has Mark Hamill in several voice roles. And to this day I think there's an uncanny likeness of the protagonist to Tim Schafer. Which would mean that Ben is... a Mary Sue. :) :)
Post edited March 14, 2017 by Vainamoinen
So the twitter/facebook hype up was for another pre-order? Way to go GOG!
Many great times were had with this, especially with my niece who adored all the lucasarts classics and of course Discworld games! Fun times ahead!
acute71: So the twitter/facebook hype up was for another pre-order? Way to go GOG!
No, 5 pm UTC isn't for another 1 hour and 25 minutes
Hey, how come this re-mastering is graphically so much better than the other lucasarts (which, by contrast, look like a mere smoothing filter applied to the original pixels ) ?

Anyway, awesome game, one of the best p&c ever. Might replay it just for the remastered chitlins whiskey and skirts.
So this is the thing GoG announced yesterday on Twitter?
I wonder if we will get the original as an extra to download, for those of us who want to play it on quite old machines.
Glad to see it here, insta-wishlisted. Thanks GOG & DF!
trusteft: I wonder if we will get the original as an extra to download, for those of us who want to play it on quite old machines.
If the two previous Double Fine remasters were anything to go by, then no.
nice. I've actually never played this although I've played quite a few lucasarts point and clickers back in the day. thanks for bringing this here.
Telika: Anyway, awesome game, one of the best p&c ever. Might replay it just for the remastered chitlins whiskey and skirts.
You didn't like Fate of Atlantis. I don't trust your opinion. <.<
It is added to my wishlist as being unemployed has it's quirks. Need to find a job ASAP as I am tired of having to wishlist everything.
Now they just need to remaster 'Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist'.
There was a release on CD which was voiced so that much is good.
Al Lowe was one of the creators of this game... Sadly I never got to get this game on it's original release.

-Tastymonkey
Double Fine + GOG = Perfection