It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your journey to Night City is close at hand! As of today, you can pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through your GOG GALAXY app. This way you’ll be able to dive into the most anticipated open-world RPG quickly on 10th December, when the grand premiere of the game takes place.

While we’re at it - take a look at our video below! We’ve created it along with the game’s creators to show you how super grateful we are that you’ve chosen to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, where 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by emter_pl
high rated
We can confirm that offline installers will be available at launch, at 1 AM CET. We'll continue to immediately update them with the latest patches after the game's release.

You may have noticed the pre-load is getting updated - it's the 10GB release patch we've implemented now so you can enjoy a smooth launch. The update is 10GB BUT it actually implements changes to some of the existing files, meaning around 50GB of data has to be changed. That is why GOG GALAXY needs roughly 50-60GB of free space for the patch to successfully update.

Alternatively, you can uninstall the pre-load and install it again - that should also do the trick.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Beaubergine
high rated
How about for offline installer? When will it be available?
Post edited December 07, 2020 by ddly_coconut
Swedrami: What if they forgot to mention that it's... Galaxy-only?
mrdlor: I'm not even sure if pre-load's have ever been available trough the browser library. So offering it only trough the Galaxy client does make sense, but I agree that this details should have been made clear from the start to avoid confusion.
They were available through browser library when Witcher 3 came out, not that I have complaints about Galaxy atm but yeah it has been done before
ddly_coconut: How about for offline installer? When will it be available?
Probably sooner rather than later. If it was me, I'd use the Galaxy client for the first two weeks, and then post the offline installer. If previous behavior is any indication, give it a day, maybe two, and you'll be able to grab them. 59GB is kind of a lot.
Bourinos02: That's great, but I don't know if it's because the servers are hammered or something else, but I don't see any pre-load option in my browser :-)
No idea, it doesn't show in galaxy neither in the webpage.
I only have a code for a "CDPR GEAR - Discount code" and not the serial for the game itself.
low rated
ddly_coconut: How about for offline installer? When will it be available?
IT WONT!
Bourinos02: No idea, it doesn't show in galaxy neither in the webpage.
I only have a code for a "CDPR GEAR - Discount code" and not the serial for the game itself.
They're saving the unlock key for CP2077 until Release.
I am sorry for the confusion! We have added the part about GOG GALAXY.

The Preload is only available via the application.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by SmollestLight
SmollestLight: I am sorry for the confusion! We have added the part about GOG GALAXY.

The Preload is only available via the application.
More or less what I expected. Offline installers will be available after release then, yes? If so, by how long?
high rated
When will the Offline installers be available??
It can even be started after it's downloaded :D

Attaching the picture (only thing you get) doesn't seem to work
Post edited December 07, 2020 by PHiLiPZ_svk
Hello.
How can I pre-download the game if I've purchased a steel book package and waiting for it to be delivered?
At the moment, "Add to cart" is the only icon that I can see.
Anyone can help?
VeganRene: When will the Offline installers be available??
Probably on release date :-)
Preload was supposed to be at 3am? My game is under my order history however it doesnt show under owned games. There is no option to preload and where id assume it would be is Greyed out in library.
KevinShim: Hello.
How can I pre-download the game if I've purchased a steel book package and waiting for it to be delivered?
At the moment, "Add to cart" is the only icon that I can see.
Anyone can help?
Pre-load is only available if you pre-ordered the digital version on GoG.
high rated
So again, those who don't wish to use the "mandatory" client are second class citizens, perhaps the next banner could be FCKOffline Users. Refund requested, and will not be supporting GOG or CDPR again in the future.