It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your journey to Night City is close at hand! As of today, you can pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through your GOG GALAXY app. This way you’ll be able to dive into the most anticipated open-world RPG quickly on 10th December, when the grand premiere of the game takes place.

While we’re at it - take a look at our video below! We’ve created it along with the game’s creators to show you how super grateful we are that you’ve chosen to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, where 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by emter_pl
high rated
We can confirm that offline installers will be available at launch, at 1 AM CET. We'll continue to immediately update them with the latest patches after the game's release.

You may have noticed the pre-load is getting updated - it's the 10GB release patch we've implemented now so you can enjoy a smooth launch. The update is 10GB BUT it actually implements changes to some of the existing files, meaning around 50GB of data has to be changed. That is why GOG GALAXY needs roughly 50-60GB of free space for the patch to successfully update.

Alternatively, you can uninstall the pre-load and install it again - that should also do the trick.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Beaubergine
high rated
xtcrefugee: Jeez, I can't believe all the people whining about Galaxy. If you object on principle to it, just wait a day or so until the offline installers are added. The entitlement that some people seem to have here is ridiculous. If you're going to complain about one of the best providers of DRM-free games in this way, maybe video games as a whole just aren't for you.
Oh so wanting equal treatment is entitlement now is it? Are you even aware of GOG's actions of late? Just gonna make an over-simplified generalization and act smug? Ok.

Next time, you might want to consider actually reading the thread and trying to understand where the complaints are coming from before you get on your high horse and try to talk down to us.
low rated
The_Gypsy: Entitled to the things GOG advertises on their website. Golly, what a selfish lot these people are.
Where did they "advertise" an offline preload for the game?

@ReynardFox, I did read the thread. The complaints are ridiculous. But by all means continue if that's what you enjoy, personally I'm excited to play the game so that's what I'll be doing.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by xtcrefugee
high rated
xtcrefugee: Jeez, I can't believe all the people whining about Galaxy. If you object on principle to it, just wait a day or so until the offline installers are added. The entitlement that some people seem to have here is ridiculous. If you're going to complain about one of the best providers of DRM-free games in this way, maybe video games as a whole just aren't for you.
ReynardFox: Oh so wanting equal treatment is entitlement now is it? Are you even aware of GOG's actions of late? Just gonna make an over-simplified generalization and act smug? Ok.
Agreed. Trying to paint people who are asking for equality as paying customers as 'entitled' is a sign of a particularly warped point-of-view.
GOG.com: Your journey to Night City is close at hand! As of today, you can pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through your GOG GALAXY app. This way you’ll be able to dive into the most anticipated open-world RPG quickly on 10th December, when the grand premiere of the game takes place.

While we’re at it - take a look at our video below! We’ve created it along with the game’s creators to show you how super grateful we are that you’ve chosen to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, where 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.
HI!

From yestarday to today i have been trying to Pre-load Cyberpunk, and always having the same problem (E3 Error)
i tried unistalling the app and reinstalling also make sure the premissions on my firewall were ok and rebot my router over and over, and still happening, one thing that i tried was installing the first witcher that they gave me for free with the offline backup installers and it worked but if i do it normaly it happens the same error.

And i also contact the support and all i received was atomatic massages ... so i guess i just lost 60 euros. never ever i will buy another game from GOG terrible experience, i just bought it because all the money goes to cd projekt red, but after this i guess im going back to steam.

Please help.
Attachments:
GOG.com: Your journey to Night City is close at hand! As of today, you can pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through your GOG GALAXY app. This way you’ll be able to dive into the most anticipated open-world RPG quickly on 10th December, when the grand premiere of the game takes place.

CristianoCardoso: HI!

From yestarday to today i have been trying to Pre-load Cyberpunk, and always having the same problem (E3 Error)
i tried unistalling the app and reinstalling also make sure the premissions on my firewall were ok and rebot my router over and over, and still happening, one thing that i tried was installing the first witcher that they gave me for free with the offline backup installers and it worked but if i do it normaly it happens the same error.

And i also contact the support and all i received was atomatic massages ... so i guess i just lost 60 euros. never ever i will buy another game from GOG terrible experience, i just bought it because all the money goes to cd projekt red, but after this i guess im going back to steam.

Please help.
same here, everything is just very confusing...
I might ask for a refund and buy on steam
Same for me. Have the code but it will not redeem. Just keeps saying that it does appear to be one of ours.
pulsemyne: Same for me. Have the code but it will not redeem. Just keeps saying that it does appear to be one of ours.
Where did you buy it?
high rated
Nice effort GOG! Seeing this army of blues helping users who are experiencing issues is really fantastic. As well as making sure that keys are valid and not at all fake for the people that are having issues with that... I mean it would be terrible if nobody was around and your inaction was just making people angrier and angrier when trying to secure a product that they paid for.

But that would never happen because this is GOG after all and they never ever ignore issues...
pulsemyne: Same for me. Have the code but it will not redeem. Just keeps saying that it does appear to be one of ours.
sanscript: Where did you buy it?
A certain place that sells keys for CD's
sanscript: Where did you buy it?
pulsemyne: A certain place that sells keys for CD's
Either you've been scammed, or it is real and you need to contact support. As far as I know, only HumbleBundle is allowed to sell GOG keys.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by sanscript
Oh it's certainly not a scam. Tried it on steam as well to make sure but no. No lucky. Seems like either GOG is in error or the code was incorrectly printed.
CristianoCardoso: Please help.
Forget Galaxy. Assuming the game has already been bought and added to your account; When the time comes, log into GOG.com

https://www.gog.com/account

find the game in your list and just download the offline installers. You won't be able to pre-load but it's less of a hazzlehoff doing it this way...

I distinctly remember ponzo_ mentioned something about a bug that affected users access to the game files through Galaxy, but I could be mistaken...
Post edited December 09, 2020 by sanscript
pulsemyne: Oh it's certainly not a scam. Tried it on steam as well to make sure but no. No lucky. Seems like either GOG is in error or the code was incorrectly printed.
A mod has posted the following in the Cyberpunk subforum if it can help you:

https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/cd_keys_code_not_valid_for_cyberpunk_2077
Update,

I changed to a different internet, to my father in law via wifi and it started the pre - load, after that i changed back to my wifi and it worked again, after that i changed my ethernet port and plug my pc via ethernet cable and everything is back again as it should be from the begining, if you guys are in touble try to do this, it might work. . .

Cheers

CYBERPUNK BABY!!! :)))
pulsemyne: Oh it's certainly not a scam. Tried it on steam as well to make sure but no. No lucky. Seems like either GOG is in error or the code was incorrectly printed.
Gersen: A mod has posted the following in the Cyberpunk subforum if it can help you:

https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/cd_keys_code_not_valid_for_cyberpunk_2077
And wouldn't you know it but that code looks similar to mine. FFS.