It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DrIstvaan: Here I am, to strenghten the ranks of pasty white nerds!
(Sorry for the low-res picture; it was taken by my webcam. I made a much higher-res one with my digital camera, but Win7's explorer just doesn't want to notice there is a USB storage device connected, even though it's visible in Device Manager.)
Rohan15: Not all of us are pasty white nerds. =/
But lol, good idea

It was in continuation of someone stating way earlier that there are so many pasty white nerds in here ;-).
Rohan15: Not all of us are pasty white nerds. =/
But lol, good idea
DrIstvaan: It was in continuation of someone stating way earlier that there are so many pasty white nerds in here ;-).

I should get my gf to get on this site then...
Ah, I've found it... It was lotr_sam0711 in post #87.
Vagabond: If anyone wants to see me licking video games... Check it out.
zmijka: Dude, that's just... Wrong :D.
That's me, a little inspired with Rob Zombie's "Werewolf Women Of The SS" fake trailer :D, and me with my second biggest hobby ever (gaming's first ;)).

congrats to being the first actual female to post your pic on GOG.
THAT SAID, that fake trailer should be made into a movie PRONTO!
curiosity says: 1. is that you shooting a real rifle or photoshop magic? and if so 2. what rifle is it? cause that looks as though it may be capable of pwning many small woodland creatures in one squeeze of the trigger if lined up properly...
oh, and obligatory post of a pic of a lumpy faced person of irish descent (myself)
**note**
There is a very high possibility that i was very intoxicated when: A. the attached picture was taken B. when this post was made.
Attachments:
Post edited July 24, 2009 by davidork
Romulus: Its been a while since I uploaded a picture, so here is another of me.
captfitz: pure sex

<3
captfitz: let's see some updates
i looked for some pictures of just me, but due to the fact that i don't own a camera, i don't have any. so i chose pictures where i am the only guy, partly to make me easy to ID and partly to make me look good :P

UCSC shirt? Lol... stoners.
<-- UCSB grad (or, otherwise known as U Can Study Buzzed)
captfitz: let's see some updates
i looked for some pictures of just me, but due to the fact that i don't own a camera, i don't have any. so i chose pictures where i am the only guy, partly to make me easy to ID and partly to make me look good :P
ilves: UCSC shirt? Lol... stoners.

You must watch Pineapple Express a lot then....
ilves: UCSC shirt? Lol... stoners.
Rohan15: You must watch Pineapple Express a lot then....

wouldn't that make more sense if I did a lot drugs?
Rohan15: You must watch Pineapple Express a lot then....
ilves: wouldn't that make more sense if I did a lot drugs?

Touche...But then again if you went to UCSB wouldn't that apply to you?
ilves: wouldn't that make more sense if I did a lot drugs?
Rohan15: Touche...But then again if you went to UCSB wouldn't that apply to you?

It's more a drinking school, but not out of the realm of possibility.
Rohan15: Touche...But then again if you went to UCSB wouldn't that apply to you?
ilves: It's more a drinking school, but not out of the realm of possibility.

LOL. Remind me to hit that place up if I ever fall to drugs and alcohol, which are basically the same thing.
Post edited July 24, 2009 by Rohan15
This is probably the most recent one. Maybe. Headphones don't come with the package.
Attachments:
mika9.jpg (6 Kb)
This is me wearing a helmet. It's from February but I really like it and I don't look any different.
Attachments:
rolltosave.org
I'm wearing the nintendo shirt for an Internet mini series.
Me with my ID Anthology t-shirt.
Attachments: