It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HE'S LICKING SYSTEM SHOCK 2! HE'S DESECRATING IT! I WILL KILL HIM! LET ME GO! LEMME GOOO! LEME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
That's me: filming a short movie about zombies.
Attachments:
dscn72212.jpg (279 Kb)
ElPixelIlustre: That's me: filming a short movie about zombies.

You outright win. Forever.
Where can I watch said film?
+honorbuddy, it would be super difficult, my room is 3rd story high and city central so no porch. I'd have to be across the street just to see it. But maybe thats what makes it all the more appealing.
ElPixelIlustre: That's me: filming a short movie about zombies.
draedalus: You outright win. Forever.
Where can I watch said film?
+honorbuddy, it would be super difficult, my room is 3rd story high and city central so no porch. I'd have to be across the street just to see it. But maybe thats what makes it all the more appealing.

Here --> http://vimeo.com/2647352
But the video is in spanish and I don't even use the katana in this part (it was supposed to be a series). I just shoot a bit on this one. The script is mine as well. ^___^
Vagabond: If anyone wants to see me licking video games... Check it out.

Did Bioshock taste bad? You have that facial expression on your mouth...
BTW, is that the I Gave Up Video Games (It Was Worst 10 Minutes Of My Life) shirt? That is a hiliarious shirt.
Post edited April 03, 2009 by michaelleung
Fenixp: HE'S LICKING SYSTEM SHOCK 2! HE'S DESECRATING IT! I WILL KILL HIM! LET ME GO! LEMME GOOO! LEME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I heard he did worse things with it AFTER the picture was taken. That was just a preview....
JudasIscariot: I heard he did worse things with it AFTER the picture was taken. That was just a preview....

He did it to thiefs as well
JudasIscariot: I heard he did worse things with it AFTER the picture was taken. That was just a preview....
Fenixp: He did it to thiefs as well

Pics or it didn't happen....
JudasIscariot: He did it to thiefs as well

Pics or it didn't happen....
You'd better just trust me next time
Attachments:
thiefs.jpg (113 Kb)
JudasIscariot: He did it to thiefs as well
Fenixp: Pics or it didn't happen....
You'd better just trust me next time

Man, I think I just died a little on the inside....

Dude, that's just... Wrong :D.
That's me, a little inspired with Rob Zombie's "Werewolf Women Of The SS" fake trailer :D, and me with my second biggest hobby ever (gaming's first ;)).
Attachments:
photo.jpg (81 Kb)
aas400.jpeg (43 Kb)
zmijka: Dude, that's just... Wrong :D.
That's me, a little inspired with Rob Zombie's "Werewolf Women Of The SS" fake trailer :D, and me with my second biggest hobby ever (gaming's first ;)).

"My what a big sniper scope you have, Grandma" says Lil Red Riding hood....
zmijka: Dude, that's just... Wrong :D.

Thats a mighty weapon you have there. Tell me, has playing all these evil FPS games made you a better shooter in real life like the "experts" claim?
I think it nicely shows slovak personality: We like to shoot stuff. That's why everyone's afraid of us.
apoc17: The only picture I had in hand ! Lol!
honorbuddy: You look like you just stepped out of a magazine advertisement XD.
He sure does!

lol no... I will take a photo whit my webcam...
Attachments:
Post edited April 03, 2009 by apoc17