It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My desktop.
I'm currently using the Bliss HD wallpaper + Luna XP theme for Windows 7
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (449 Kb)
My new desktop.
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (333 Kb)
For my beat up XP laptop. I use "Triumph of the Immaculate"

My Windows 8.1 changes every 7 second from my folder that contains 969 Hi res wallpapers.
My current one, Mint 17.1 Cinnamon. Standard background with the Cinnamon bar hidden.
Attachments:
desktop.png (433 Kb)
I like it clearly represented :)
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (59 Kb)
my current two monitor setup
Attachments:
I admit that the word WAR shows up a bit too often in my shortcuts. Nice juxtaposition with the peaceful space background.
Attachments:
Emob78: I admit that the word WAR shows up a bit too often in my shortcuts. Nice juxtaposition with the peaceful space background.
Holy Icons xD

I tend to keep only 1 column, any games or icons that might "create" a second column end up in the Games folder on the top or launched through the terminal.
Attachments:
Post edited August 15, 2015 by Ganni1987
lukaszthegreat: my current two monitor setup
Is the first background, a Daft Punk background?
lukaszthegreat: my current two monitor setup
monkeydelarge: Is the first background, a Daft Punk background?
it seems like it. the wall has no proper name so can't be too certain.
monkeydelarge: Is the first background, a Daft Punk background?
lukaszthegreat: it seems like it. the wall has no proper name so can't be too certain.
I checked it out. It's a Daft Punk background.
Re coloured crime scene photograph of the last Jack the Ripper murder. It's horrifying, I don't think I should post it.
bad_fur_day1: Re coloured crime scene photograph of the last Jack the Ripper murder. It's horrifying, I don't think I should post it.
Well. I'm curious now.

And picture. Just realized I don't even use the desktop folders, only taskbar icons.
Attachments:
vegas.jpg (292 Kb)
bad_fur_day1: Re coloured crime scene photograph of the last Jack the Ripper murder. It's horrifying, I don't think I should post it.
Crackpot.756: Well. I'm curious now.

And picture. Just realized I don't even use the desktop folders, only taskbar icons.
You can find it easily with google images. It's maybe something that shouldn't be shared, only found. If you know what I mean.
bad_fur_day1: You can find it easily with google images. It's maybe something that shouldn't be shared, only found. If you know what I mean.
Curious and slightly unsettled now.
But of course I went ahead and googled it. De-sensitized.