It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Has gone to second base with himself on more than one occasion, and now refuses to be alone with himself.
^^ has had too many odd dreams inspired by the old test-patterns on TV.
^Thought analgesics were taken, well, not orally.
she is bugs bunny's girlfriend
^Stuck a fork in the light socket just to see what would happen
^Has finally decided that Shiraz is superior to Cabernet Sauvignon
^Likes meeting the new neighbors in the late hours watching through their bedroom windows
^Is out of date and no longer in service
is scared of his enormous use of hair gel
Apes flung their poop in revenge.
^Gave it some thought, but never really committed.
^ There was that adventure game where you talked to a robot and falled after trying I don't know, better than grabbing the door? =)
^Hides horribly disfiguring scars with the mask, it's not just for show.
^Built his own rocket ship and managed to get to the Moon. Once there, he found no traces of the US moon landing and discovered the moon was in fact made of Limburger cheese. Sad that he didn't bring any crackers, he returned to earth to tell of his discovery. Of course no one believed him, and he was run out of town. But not because of his claims, more for the fact that he reeked of Limburger cheese. Angry and now without a home, he took to hitchhiking the countryside. Then one day a black car with no identifiable markings pulled up, and two US men, clothed in black suits, grabbed him and dragged him into the car. Hours later he was dropped off at a bar in his hometown with no recollection of his trip to the moon.

(aaand that was suppose to be for Antimateria, ragnar ninja'd me :( )
Post edited November 14, 2014 by Crewdroog
At least some one knew.. though I'm not much disfigured but I have plenty.

What can I say, too much yellow and pink. nobody grabbed