It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^loves my little pony, hates the term "brony"

It's like watching the three stooges in here ;)
Crewdroog: ^loves my little pony, hates the term "brony"

It's like watching the three stooges in here ;)
likes pink ears perhaps a little bit of a furry in there as well. and is tweaking from a gallon of coffee
^ watches the three stooges wearing nothing but underwear made from tinfoil and a thick coating of lard
earned the title "master of apes" after doing disgusting things with poo more that 5 days long
^Likes muffins. I know, not exciting, unless we get into WHY he likes muffins...
Sachys: ^ watches the three stooges wearing nothing but underwear made from tinfoil and a thick coating of lard
is the leader of the planet of the apes
^ keeps breaking the flow by replying
I bought pears which was insane enough.
^ate the pears, which was sensible enough
^Has trouble keeping it in his pants. And by "it", I mean squirrels.
^he/she/it knows how to hook up someone tuna style
^ Is going to pull this car over RIGHT THIS MINUTE if you all don't straighten up and act right!!!
^ backseat driver - complete with stick on toddler steering wheel!
^he/she/it use 2 gog accounts because of schizophrenia, one is sachys and the other licurg
^ the green fog has confuzzled apehater, making him see double. Turn up the oxygen! No..no...no matches! That would be really unsafe right now...*BOOM*