It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have:

Sir, you are being hunted!

Want:

Banished
Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore a Fedora
La-Mulana

Dreamfall Chapters - Season Pass
Gods Will Be Watching Special Edition
Republique (Standard Edition)
Post edited September 17, 2015 by Robette
MarkoH01: ...No word of the refund possibility though (they do make refunds I have just refunded my 2 Pinatas I bought).
DeMignon: You're entitled to it by law, but my personal opinion is, that it's a bit brazen to participate in the Pinata game and then circumvent the randomness by refunding games you simply don't like. Ask yourself, what would happen if everybody would do the same. No offence meant, just my two cents and I beg your pardon, if I missed an important fact, that casts a different light on this.
A different light could be that a game won't work on a users machine. If one doesn't have a top modern high-end machine, chances are pretty "good" that sooner or later one will get a game that won't work. In that case at least a refund has to be granted.
DeMignon: ..my personal opinion is, that it's a bit brazen to participate in the Pinata game and then circumvent the randomness by refunding games you simply don't like. ...
gamefood: A different light could be that a game won't work on a users machine. ...
You're right, that'd be a proper reason and MarkoH01 also explained his situation further. However, it's not a big issue, but I still have to wonder about some people posting here or in the Pinata tracking thread about them refunding their Pinatas multiple times. It reduces the whole sale to absurdity (not that I'm a big fan of it anyway) and it's unfair to all buyers who live with what they get, even if it's not their favourite. Generally, I'd say, if one can't live with the games in the pot, which are well known thanks to the forum, one shouldn't participate in this sale. At least that's what I did. For me, chances are simply to high, that I'd be left with something I wouldn't want to add to my library.
Post edited September 17, 2015 by DeMignon
HAVE (one code)
Banished
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
SteamWorld Dig
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition

WANT
Game(s) on my wishlist
HAVE:

Inquisitor
Jazzpunk

WANT:

Terraria
Shadow Warrior 2013
Spelunky
La Mulana
Gods will be watching
Post edited September 17, 2015 by proudlygeek
Have:

La Mulana
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Eschalon Book III

Want:

Jazzpunk
Blackwell Bundle
Outlast
Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
The Book of Unwritten Tales

Thanks
DeMignon: You're entitled to it by law, but my personal opinion is, that it's a bit brazen to participate in the Pinata game and then circumvent the randomness by refunding games you simply don't like. Ask yourself, what would happen if everybody would do the same. No offence meant, just my two cents and I beg your pardon, if I missed an important fact, that casts a different light on this.
MarkoH01: 1) You are not entitled by (German) law to refund digital goods. For digital goods different laws apply. It may be that this has been changed lately but afaik it is not that easy to refund software at all.

2) I did not want to circumvent anything. I tried my luck and was not happy with the result. So I offered my Pinatas in the trade forum and since nobody wanted to trade I ASKED GOG (not demanded it) if it were possible to refund it so I can add a little bit of money to buy Technobabylon. In the end it is a win situation for GOG. It was never my intention to play a game of luck and then refund no matter what. I never even knew I could refund before reading it here (which was AFTER I bought the two Pinatas). Yes, buying every Pinata and then using GOG support to get all the money back would clearly not be their intention and as I said refunds are not that easy with digital goods (even though GOG has a clearly stated refund policy IF the game does not work). But I think it is a total different thing to ask them nicely if there were the option to do this so I can buy another game and GOG still has my money. At least that is my opinion on this :)
I got store credit.
Thank you for tip. :)
Have:
Consortium: The Master Edition

Want:
Lichdom: Battlemage
offers

Traded with Robette
Post edited September 18, 2015 by mwhite13
arxon: Have
Terraria

Want
pretty much anything else
can i trade my consortium master edition?
Have:
Torchlight

Want:
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Blackguards Special Edition
Outlast

Pinatas That I No Longer Have (Traded Away)
Banished
Eschalon: Book III
Sir, You Are Being Hunted

Thanks to user Torvuseremita who took my third copy of The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav from the Pinata sale off my hands with a great trade.
Post edited September 19, 2015 by Pugsley11
Have:
Consortium: Master Edition
Halfway
Legend of Grimrock
Steamworld Dig (2x)

Want:
Republique
Post edited September 19, 2015 by HertogJan
Have:
Blackwell bundle

Want:
Something
[DELETED]
Post edited September 18, 2015 by dr.schliemann
Hey guys, i have Batman Arkham Asylum Goty and Batman Arkham City Goty, both on steam. I need pinata games to exchange 1 by 1. I saw Republique and Rogue Legacy from new Pinata can drop, so for that i can 1 batman give. For another games i wait to propose, send a message here or private.
Post edited September 17, 2015 by DJSurprise
Have
Shelter
Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect

Want
Republique (can trade both games for this one)
Another game from my wishlist (here)
Post edited September 17, 2015 by sebarnolds