It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I'd only be able to offer some Steam games (all point +click):

Deponia: Complete Journey
Quest for Infamy
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Season One + OST Vol 1
The Last Door - Collector's Edition
D4 - Dark Dreams Don't Die
Superbrothers: Swords And Sworcery EP
FrenchyEve: Deponia would be awesome it's one of those i'm after
(love The last door, but already have it)
Done - check your chat :)
Ulfednir: *snip*
stg83: Try in the general trading thread as this one is only for Piñata codes as specified by the OP.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1
I replied to someone who would give his games for free, seemed nice to offer something back.
Well, at least now I know there's a new sheriff in town! ;)
amrit9037: If you got pinata not as gift and haven't downloaded them yet then ask one of the blues to convert it to gift code.
Then use that gift code to trade for game you want.
Exoanthrope: Just a heads up, I tried to do that with one of the pinatas I bought earlier, it turns out they don't do that anymore, or at least not for games bought in the promo. :(

They can still give a refund, of course, though.
That is funny because they clearly stated in the Pinata FAQs that it is possible to change Pinata codes into git codes. No word of the refund possibility though (they do make refunds I have just refunded my 2 Pinatas I bought).
Patatino: Have

ESCHALON: BOOK III
SIR, YOU ARE BEING HUNTED
QUEST FOR INFAMY

Want (got everything else)

Dreamfall Chapters - Season Pass
Republique

but will give them away for free if anyone's interested.
LoadedImpulse: Hey!

i am REALLY interested in Quest for infamy.
I have been checking this thread every 10 minutes to spot a post where someone is willing to trade it.
If you are willing to give it for free that is really awesome, but i can offer you Sword Of The Stars: The Pit: Gold Edition for your troubles :P
I could gift you a Steam Code for Quest for Infamy (according to the "Games that can run without Steam Client" it does not need Steam after the download). If you are interested just send me a PM, Chat or however they call it now :)
Post edited September 15, 2015 by MarkoH01
Ulfednir: I replied to someone who would give his games for free, seemed nice to offer something back.
Sure, I just wanted to provide you info regarding the main trading thread as well as the OP's intention of creating this separate trade thread for pinatas incase you were unaware. No intention of sheriffing as I don't have nor want any authority over here since I won't get paid for it. ;)
severed__head: snip
The titles I don't have from that list aren't interesting to me. Thanks for the offer though.
Ulfednir: I replied to someone who would give his games for free, seemed nice to offer something back.
stg83: Sure, I just wanted to provide you info regarding the main trading thread as well as the OP's intention of creating this separate trade thread for pinatas incase you were unaware. No intention of sheriffing as I don't have nor want any authority over here since I won't get paid for it. ;)
I was just kidding mate, thanks for the tip. See you! :)
Ulfednir: I was just kidding mate, thanks for the tip. See you! :)
No problem and welcome to the forum. :)
amrit9037: If you got pinata not as gift and haven't downloaded them yet then ask one of the blues to convert it to gift code.
Then use that gift code to trade for game you want.
arrjayjee: OK thanks!

Can I ask a blue to convert Shadow Warrior to a gift code please? I haven't downloaded it.
you can i bought these pinatas for myself and got these games, since pinatas are surprise i did not know what it be:

shadow warrior 2013 (motionsickness/3d)
dust; an elysian tail (flashes/motionsikness)
legend of grimlock (3d/motionsickness)
jazzpunk (motionsickness/flashes)

but these first ones that I bought for myself were converted by the nice staff to gifts
and very fast aswell :thank you staff.

lateron i decided to buy pinatas as a gift cause this way it be easier to trade or give away.
i will now buy stuff as gifts when its a surprise sales like pinatas.

I read that 2 games titles are wanted very badly by almost entire GoG user base? :D
Post edited September 15, 2015 by gamesfreak64
Exoanthrope: Just a heads up, I tried to do that with one of the pinatas I bought earlier, it turns out they don't do that anymore, or at least not for games bought in the promo. :(

They can still give a refund, of course, though.
MarkoH01: That is funny because they clearly stated in the Pinata FAQs that it is possible to change Pinata codes into git codes. No word of the refund possibility though (they do make refunds I have just refunded my 2 Pinatas I bought).
Hm, I think it does say piñatas will be coverted to a gift code if you already own it or can be bought as gift at check out, but not specifically about changing a game from your library into a gift. But I'm noticing other people seem to be getting their games changed to gifts, so maybe GOG support just doesn't like me. :(

Support said they can't change orders to gifts due to "technical reasons." I'm not sure what that means.
MarkoH01: That is funny because they clearly stated in the Pinata FAQs that it is possible to change Pinata codes into git codes. No word of the refund possibility though (they do make refunds I have just refunded my 2 Pinatas I bought).
Exoanthrope: Hm, I think it does say piñatas will be coverted to a gift code if you already own it or can be bought as gift at check out, but not specifically about changing a game from your library into a gift. But I'm noticing other people seem to be getting their games changed to gifts, so maybe GOG support just doesn't like me. :(

Support said they can't change orders to gifts due to "technical reasons." I'm not sure what that means.
You are right about the FAQ (just read them again) but the technical reasons imo is nonsense (they told me the same when I asked them why there is no German version for Aliens vs. Predators ;)). They never had a problem converting ANY not redeemed order to a gift so why should this be different when it is a Pinata turned to product key? Why should it possible to turn a Pinata code to a store credit but not a Pinata code to a gift code? I don't believe them here and if I am wrong - please GOG, englighten me (but then again they still haven't explained why they don't use a simple sort_field in their database to fix this stupid sorting in my library so the hope for this englightment is very slim to none). I really believe those "technical reason" is just another way to say "we don't want to".
arrjayjee: OK thanks!

Can I ask a blue to convert Shadow Warrior to a gift code please? I haven't downloaded it.
gamesfreak64: you can i bought these pinatas for myself and got these games, since pinatas are surprise i did not know what it be:

shadow warrior 2013 (motionsickness/3d)
dust; an elysian tail (flashes/motionsikness)
legend of grimlock (3d/motionsickness)
jazzpunk (motionsickness/flashes)

but these first ones that I bought for myself were converted by the nice staff to gifts
and very fast aswell :thank you staff.

lateron i decided to buy pinatas as a gift cause this way it be easier to trade or give away.
i will now buy stuff as gifts when its a surprise sales like pinatas.

I read that 2 games titles are wanted very badly by almost entire GoG user base? :D
Regarding the problem Exoanthrope had with support, may I ask if you did already own those games on GOG? If not than Exoanthrope should contact support again and tell them that it is plain unfair to help some users and to not help others. I would do so!
Post edited September 15, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: ...No word of the refund possibility though (they do make refunds I have just refunded my 2 Pinatas I bought).
You're entitled to it by law, but my personal opinion is, that it's a bit brazen to participate in the Pinata game and then circumvent the randomness by refunding games you simply don't like. Ask yourself, what would happen if everybody would do the same. No offence meant, just my two cents and I beg your pardon, if I missed an important fact, that casts a different light on this.
Have:
Eschalon: Book III
Want:
Dreamfall chapters
La mulana
FTL

I dont know, I want another thing... Not really my kind of game this one.
EDIT:

All gone.

Awesome trades with Babark, Richchestmat, and Doenerman

Thanks!
Post edited September 15, 2015 by Crazybear
Hi guys!

HAVE:
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
Torchlight

WANT:
The Book of Unwritten Tales

or

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Cheers
Post edited September 15, 2015 by acetrouble
I have a couple games from the Pinata that I'm willing to trade.

Edit: nevermind, couldn't get them converted to codes
Post edited September 17, 2015 by Taborcarn