It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Final haul:

Noctropolis
Starpoint Gemini Warlords
The Dagger of Amon Ra
Obduction
Homeworld: Emergence
The Colonel's Bequest
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Orwell
Wasteland 2 Director's Cut
Crawl
Codename: ICEMAN
Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist
Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood
Hacknet
SWAT 4: Gold Edition
The Adventures of Willy Beamish
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail
Banished
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Kona
Slave Zero
We are the Dwarves
Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire

and
Mobile Forces
Independence War Deluxe
Sam & Max Save the World (2)
Dreamfall The Longest Journey
Sid Meier's Colonization

as dupes
Post edited August 18, 2017 by Manse
Seeing many posts of people who bought quite a lot of pinatas I wonder if you are planning to keep them all or refund every game you don't want. I am really curious here. If GOG would have given out game codes I would know the answer since I know several of those I like to call sneaky gifters ;) but in this case it really makes me wonder if you will try those games, refund them or simply hide them away in your library forever.
10 Piñata:

Batman: The Telltale Series
Wasteland 2 Director cut
Shivah, The
Depths of Peril
Metro: Last Light Redux
Alien versus Predator Classic 2000
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
XYCat: I wanted to buy Armikrog instead of a piňata but I found out it's not discounted anymore. :(
IAmSinistar: Shame I can't gift it to you, it's wasted on my shelf.
If you haven't downloaded it yet, call support and ask for a convertion into a giftcode.

Maybe this way you can gift it to someone else... I don't think support will deny you, if this is the only game you want to have changed into a code...

@Marko:
I will refund NONE of my games, maybe I will never have the time playing them all, but I like many genres, and, unlike another store, there are not so many broken games/crap on GOG.

Buying blind and then refunding unwanted titles is not okay, this is fucking with GOGs customer service and trying to manipulate the system. Not okay.
Post edited August 18, 2017 by Anime-BlackWolf
Decided to buy a final pinata today and I got Bastion. Very disappointing as I already own it on Steam.

Edit: I've already got a refund, so that was nice and fast.
Post edited August 18, 2017 by paintedindigo
MarkoH01: Seeing many posts of people who bought quite a lot of pinatas I wonder if you are planning to keep them all or refund every game you don't want. I am really curious here. If GOG would have given out game codes I would know the answer since I know several of those I like to call sneaky gifters ;) but in this case it really makes me wonder if you will try those games, refund them or simply hide them away in your library forever.
I do regard it as gambling and unless it's a dupe, I'll keep it on my shelf and play it least once. A fitting punishment, eh? ;P
Got curious by the email I received stating new, more interesting games (to my liking lolz) were added to the Pinata's, so yes, tried out a few more. Seeing that I don't like RTS games, platformers and shooters and do like p&c adventure games, TBS strategy and city builders, I didn't fare too well. ;-)

- Darsiders II: Deathinitive Edition (not interested)
- Star Wolves 3: Civil War (not interested)
- Pinstripe (not interested)
- Pilot Brothers 3 (meh, at least it's an adventure game)
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders (would have eventually picked this up in a future sale, so pleased with this one)
Old news:

first haul
second haul

Today: (third and final haul)

Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire
Caesar II
Throne of Darkness
Orwell
Caesar
Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom
Nex Machina
Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail
Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood
Starpoint Gemini Warlords
The Adventures of Willy Beamish
CivCity: Rome

And that's it, "congrats you own all pinatas" again ;)
All in all I'm very happy with the sale, just the duplicate business in the beginning was bad but they fixed it and refunded all my duplicates so I'm very pleased now :) This is the sale I got the most games in a very long time on gog.

(I think only full throttle I missed since it only seems to have been in the pinatas on the first day. But there's still the sale to get it from, so I got it, too :D)

Woo, happy me :)
Post edited August 18, 2017 by mchack
MarkoH01: Seeing many posts of people who bought quite a lot of pinatas I wonder if you are planning to keep them all or refund every game you don't want. I am really curious here. If GOG would have given out game codes I would know the answer since I know several of those I like to call sneaky gifters ;) but in this case it really makes me wonder if you will try those games, refund them or simply hide them away in your library forever.
Last Pinata sale, I asked them whether they would consider taking the games that didn't interest me out of my account in exchange for store credit,and they replied 'no problem'. I think that's a rather fair solution, I don't get a bunch of games on my shelves I'll never play, while GOG gets to keep my money. :-) Not sure they'll have the same approach this time around, but even if they don't, I know it's a bit of gambling going on and I had my fun in the end.
Decided to try my luck yet again, now that GOG added a new bunch of games to the piñata pool, and got Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak.

All in all, three piñatas gave me three games I'll never even try once. But that's fine, since I got Stories Untold from the sale and bought >observer_ with the Layers of Fear 20% off loyalty discount, which got me enough Wallet credit to get my second piñata (The Guild 2) for free.

I'd say this is a good sale, but it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea.
I am asking for refunds for games I already own, but none of the others.
Ricky_Bobby: Took the plunge again, and got Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. Which is not something I will play.

So with my Piñata history:
- Volgarr the Viking

Darksiders is the only good game among them.
So for every game I actually like I get two that I dont, ... like a typical bundle on Humble/BundleStars/GMG.
bler144: Volgarr is a pretty solid platformer, though certainly at $3 you could find it cheaper in any number of sales.
I gave it a fair chance, but it didn't do anything for me, although this is not a genre I otherwise enjoy.
I'd be tempted to plunge into the pool and try and get We Are the Dwarfs, but only one person has mentioned getting it as a Pinata, almost two hours ago. The odds are very long. I'd probably get Pilots 2. No skinny dipping for me. Too cold!
Getcomposted: I'd be tempted to plunge into the pool and try and get We Are the Dwarfs, but only one person has mentioned getting it as a Pinata, almost two hours ago. The odds are very long. I'd probably get Pilots 2. No skinny dipping for me. Too cold!
Right around the time I mentioned getting it, I sae someone else mention it as well.
I will keep them all (maybe except for Soulbringer that won't run with AMD cards). I'm more or less interested in all kinds of games and even if I know that I already own too many, I still plan to at least try everyone some day in the future (let's hope that I'll have a very long life).

Besides that I don't think it's fair to ask for refunds for games from this sale. Nobody was forced to buy Pinatas and everybody that did knew, that there was a chance to end up with something they might not like or enjoy. So if one don't want to take this risk, why did one buy a Pinata in the first place?