It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So far I've gotten:

Yesterday:
Anno 1602 A.D. (Helps me get closer to completing the series, but meh)

Today:
Her Story (Own on Steam and Humble)

So not the worst, but was really hoping for The Signal from Tolva,
Sadly its out of stock if the 1st post is correct :(

May just try my luck again
Robette: I thought there is a 30 day only if its technically broken/unplayable refund policy?
I did a buyer's remorse return once with no issues. It went very smooth. Not sure how that applies to this, though, considering how many complaints there seem to be about people getting games they don't want.
Ah, a successful run today!

RiME
Expeditions: Viking
Shadow Warrior 2
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Tempest

RiME alone is a deal at $15, so with Expeditions: Viking and Shadow Warrior 2 added in, these pinatas were a bargain. And Tempest is nice bonus, too.
This is rigged.

Period.

I just tried a few minutes ago as I was seeing people getting games on the list that I don't have, and according to this post the issue was fixed:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_pinata_madness_sale_starts_now_98cd1/post267

Not so - I got another duplicate.

In fact the post right above this has 4 games on the list I don't have.

Not sure how they've got this set up, but it is definitely not on the up and up.
Post edited August 15, 2017 by wanderer_27
IAmSinistar: Ah, a successful run today!

RiME
Shadow Warrior 2
Tempest

RiME alone is a deal at $15, so with Expeditions: Viking and Shadow Warrior 2 added in, these pinatas were a bargain. And Tempest is nice bonus, too.
How much luck can a single person have? :)

RiME
Shadow Warrior 2
Tempest

Ah, you got Tempest!!

Okay, I'm going back in...

Damnit. A dupe. *sigh*
Post edited August 15, 2017 by Getcomposted
I just bought 4 and it gave me

Skyshine's BEDLAM Deluxe Edition(back to back) 1 a duplicate
Her Story
Saint's Row Gat our of Hell - duplicate

This goes along with these from Yesterday - I might be done. The Games I most want don't seem to be popping up.

Saints Row 4
Stories Untold
Man O'War Corsair
Strafe
Bombshell
Scanner Sombre
Diluvion
Armikrog
Republique
Brothers a Tale of Two Sons
Saints Row Gat out of Hell
Kyn
Imperium Galactica
Oddeus: How much luck can a single person have? :)
He's a VIP . All of his pinatas are handpicked by Judas . :p
The system is biased towards me since I'm in one of the games here. :)
Yeah, i'm not so sure.

You shouldn't go back in just because someone posted that they got 4 good games when in reality all you can get is 2,50€ games
Painted_Doll: He's a VIP . All of his pinatas are handpicked by Judas . :p
That causes the overal delay, all Pinatas are filled by hand by outsourced clickworkers (except few VIP customers) :p
Robette: That causes the overal delay, all Pinatas are filled by hand by outsourced clickworkers (except few VIP customers) :p
XD
Support just said that all refunded games are returned to the pool. So someone(s) refunded Tempest, Expeditions: Viking and Shadow Warrior 2. O_o

RiME
Shadow Warrior 2
Tempest

Congrats, I am happy for you. Looks like it's your lucky day.
Only Brigador: Up-Armored Edition, RiME and Shadow Warrior 2 interests me but I know I am not that lucky.
Enjoy the games. :)
Nija'd so edited :)
Post edited August 15, 2017 by MarkoH01