It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just gave into my gambling impulses..

Republique
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)
Time Commando

So two games I never touch & one winner?
How can you tell if a game is out or not?
I got within the last 60 minutes:

Rime
Strafe
Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition (Dupe - got Kickstarter edition already)
Metro 2033 Redux (100% dupe, got a code)
Armikrog
Diluvion
The Guild 2
Skyshine's BEDLAM Deluxe Edition (Dupe - got the regular edition already)
Imperium Galactica
Bombshell
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour
Expeditions: Viking
Time Commando

I didn't get the following games from the list on the first page, before I got my first 100% dupe:

Brigador: Up-Armored Edition
Cossacks 3
Imperium Galactica II: Alliances
Memoranda
Pinstripe
Scanner Sombre
Shadow Warrior 2
Stories Untold
Tempest
The Sexy Brutale
The Signal from Tolva
Tyranny - Commander Edition

So Rime made the deal acceptable, but I was hoping for The Sexy Brutale, Brigador, Tyranny and/or Shadow Warrior 2 to be honest.
Post edited August 15, 2017 by gnadenlos
I just got Spellforce 2. I hope it's a good game.
Got Heroes IV complete. Not as good of a bargin but still a good game I plan to play sooner or later.

A colleague of mine got TIme commando and The wold among us. Second title is good enough to make his purchase wirth while.

All in all a good incentive for people that like to gamble a bit. That said, if you have way too many old games in Steam dont buy it.
I took a chance of getting 2 pinata. I knew that I shouldn't had done it.
Feel tottaly ripped off:

1. One game I receive (Saints Row: Gat out of Hell) is currently cheaper that pinata itself and judging from a gameplay trailer for other game in the series this is just a console shooter for kids.

2. The second game (Republique) is half baked project where according reviews people gave their money bcking up the project but the developer didn't deliver.

Since GOG is writing there is guarantee for a refund I thought I should ask for it, but now I took a look and they are stating that the refund guarantee applies to cases where the game does not run due to technical problems. So as far as I have understood there is no guarantee against getting rubbish?
Got RiME, so yeah, worth for me
shivamurti: I took a chance of getting 2 pinata. I knew that I shouldn't had done it.
Feel tottaly ripped off:

1. One game I receive (Saints Row: Gat out of Hell) is currently cheaper that pinata itself and judging from a gameplay trailer for other game in the series this is just a console shooter for kids.

2. The second game (Republique) is half baked project where according reviews people gave their money bcking up the project but the developer didn't deliver.

Since GOG is writing there is guarantee for a refund I thought I should ask for it, but now I took a look and they are stating that the refund guarantee applies to cases where the game does not run due to technical problems. So as far as I have understood there is no guarantee against getting rubbish?
There is a 30 day no questions asked refund policy if you don't download the game. Quite a few people have already refunded their unwanted pinatas. So you should be good.
deleted
stupid joke
Post edited August 15, 2017 by Painted_Doll
Once more.....

Time Commando
Little Big Adventure Relentless Twinsen's Adventure
Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition
Trine
Bombshell
Brothers A Tale of Two Sons.

And the rest as gift codes....

Imperium Galactica
Kyn
Her Story
Heroes of Might and Magic 4 Complete
Post edited August 15, 2017 by DampSquib
Got one and inside was Seven Kingdoms 2 HD Edition - a game I even didn't know existed. Nowadays the only RTS I'm thinking is StarCraft 2 and waiting patiently for a battle chest discount, but after I've read some reviews it seems Seven Kingdoms 2 have some interesting features like winning without battles so I'll probably try it out.
Yezemin: There is a 30 day no questions asked refund policy if you don't download the game. Quite a few people have already refunded their unwanted pinatas. So you should be good.
Thanks! :)
Btw as I understand GOG means you can get duplicates in 2 occasions:

1 - When you own in your library all GOG catalogue games, then of course every pinata game will be a dup and you will receive it as gift;

2 - When you buy more than 1 pinata, if you have duplicate it should be among those (2 same games from 2 pinatas) and not the games you owned in your library before buying pinatas which means the pinata game is determined when you buy it not when you open it, i.e. when you purchase 3 pinata at the same time you can get 1 game and 2 dups?
Got:
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
Yezemin: There is a 30 day no questions asked refund policy if you don't download the game. Quite a few people have already refunded their unwanted pinatas. So you should be good.
I thought there is a 30 day only if its technically broken/unplayable refund policy?