It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: Arkadianax (Desura) + Luminosity (Desura) are still available for the first reply.
Is it just me or these have been up for grabs for days now?
Impaler26: Arkadianax (Desura) + Luminosity (Desura) are still available for the first reply.
Tannath: Is it just me or these have been up for grabs for days now?
Nah you lurk to much in this thread ;):)
Tannath: Is it just me or these have been up for grabs for days now?
xxxIndyxxx: Nah you lurk to much in this thread ;):)
Not really. Luminosity has been for grabs since June 13, 2014, everyone here must have seen it several times already. ;)
xxxIndyxxx: Nah you lurk to much in this thread ;):)
Tannath: Not really. Luminosity has been for grabs since June 13, 2014, everyone here must have seen it several times already. ;)
Yep, both games are up for a while now but one day i'll find someone who wants them! :D

EDIT:

But i had a few keys for Luminosity, IIRC the key offered in June has been taken.
Post edited October 13, 2014 by Impaler26
high rated
GEARCRACK Arena (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
high rated
Admiral Nemo (Desura)

xckx: Admiral Nemo (Desura)

I want it, please.
murcielago: I want it
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!

Ionball 2 : Ionstorm (Steam)

thanks
high rated
I've got an extra steam key for Puzzle Kingdoms to give away.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/23700/

Requirements: minimum rep of 40 and some participation in the forums beyond just asking for games.
blarth: I've got an extra steam key for Puzzle Kingdoms to give away.

Requirements: minimum rep of 40 and some participation in the forums beyond just asking for games.
I've been wanting to try this, but I'll give others a chance to pick this up. Have you played this yet? If so how was your experience?
blarth: I've got an extra steam key for Puzzle Kingdoms to give away.

Oathe: I've been wanting to try this, but I'll give others a chance to pick this up. Have you played this yet? If so how was your experience?
i want it! :)
Oathe: I've been wanting to try this, but I'll give others a chance to pick this up. Have you played this yet? If so how was your experience?
I played it a few years ago so don't remember it all that well, but I seem to recall that it was ok (not great, but not terrible either). I enjoyed this one more than puzzle quest. If you like this style of game, it's worth picking it up. Since it was in the bundlestars reboot 5.0 bundle, there should be a few copies floating around in the trade thread.

Since you passed on the offer, I will give it to ambient_orange.

ambient_orange: i want it! :)
PM'd. Enjoy.

: )
Post edited October 14, 2014 by blarth
blarth: I played it a few years ago so don't remember it all that well, but I seem to recall that it was ok (not great, but not terrible either). I enjoyed this one more than puzzle quest. If you like this style of game, it's worth picking it up. Since it was in the bundlestars reboot 5.0 bundle, there should be a few copies floating around in the trade thread.

Since you passed on the offer, I will give it to ambient_orange.

ambient_orange: i want it! :)
blarth: PM'd. Enjoy.

: )
I've never tried this kind of game, but I've seen it now and again, and thought it looked sort of interesting, but didn't jump on it since it mostly has mixed reviews. I'll wait until it pops up in a bundle to grab this or one like it. Hope you have fun Ambient!
Omg, such a surprise. Thanks a lot! Definately enjoyed puzzle kingdoms 1, and now this is gonna be another awesome game!
Anyone want a desura key for ClusterPuck99?
http://www.desura.com/games/clusterpuck99
Post edited October 14, 2014 by blarth